Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Journey By Michael

Hi there - i am submissive......yes i know not easy to believe but true nonetheless.
To be honest i have known i was submissive for quite some time. Years now i would think. So i know i am submissive. i am guessing You reading this here in SL know i am submissive.
But in the land of RL not many do, well none really - in fact those closest to me have had no idea - until recently that is. You see a couple of weeks ago i decided to (upon advisement from some very intelligent special Ladies who shall remain nameless) tell my wife of my, up until this point, secret desires and fetish for being submissive. So this isn’t actually my confession – my conversation with my wife was – well I suppose this is a confession about that confession. A bit “Inception” like really.
Anyway, over the years i had made many attempts to subtly and sometimes not so subtly, talk to her of my non- vanilla predilections. I do love my wife very much but the reaction was never a good one – she is a vanilla girl through and through – and was never keen to experiment or try anything I spoke of, regardless of how I put it or phrased it or suggested it. So I had resorted to playing online and feeding my obsession that way. For years I had done this - until recently.
A couple of weeks ago I sat down with her and told her of what I was –how it made me feel and what it meant to me. No surprises that she was a little stunned at first. Probably also at second and third too. But she eventually rose from the floor and we continued to talk. I would have to say that she doesn’t really understand it at all and really wanted me to stop any activities associated with my deep desires. So I left SL and concentrated on other things. It wasn’t easy but I knew the likely price of such an admission.
This story does have a happy(ish) ending though. We have continued to talk and just in the last couple of days we agreed that it would be beneficial for me to come back into the D/s world again. And here I am. She maintains she doesn’t want to know about this side, but we shall see. The good thing I guess is that there are many more discussions to come I hope. And more confessions perhaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment