Saturday, April 23, 2011

Freedom By Cera

Freedom
The air was heavy,
the lighting dim.
The music played
softly
mesmorizing me
the soft moans heard
from across the room
as her submission was
explored
her mistress grins with
delight
as her body aches for the next
kiss of her tools
her back arching to meet
her whip
her voice quivering
as she speaks to her
i found myself lost
in them
found my body swaying
to the music
my mind answering her
questions
my body aching for
the touch
the pain
the love
She approaches me
her kind smile
calling me
she rests her hand
on my shoulder
whispering softly
honey,.....its your turn
i look at her
biting my lip
my body shaking
my turn? I whisper
She nods
i walk slowly as she motions to me
she gently takes my wrists
and places soft leather
restraints on them
my mind is racing
she attaches them to chains
the sound of the metal
sending shockwaves through my body


she attaches my wrists to the rack

with people around me
totally unaware
she whispers softly
this is your first time dear
it will be soft
I will not hurt you
will not leave marks
as she begins,
the first hit
shocks me
that what it feels like?
I finally know
then the next
my body begins to respond
soft moans escape my lips
my body begs for more
i want to feel more pain
i want to beg
but am too embarrassed
my mind pleading to be hurt
my soul soaring
i want to be strong
my eyes closed
feeling each paddle
each whip
each flog
with anticipation of the next
my body dripping with
wetness as the pain
controls me
i am swept away
to a place i have never
been
i have given up my control
this is my submission
my mind and body are free..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment