Saturday, March 5, 2011

TSA Boy By Ty Oddfellow

These late nights in “The Funnel” can be long and boring. I call it the funnel because we squeeze everyone in the airport thru this one security TSA line.

# “FLIGHT 278 TO ATLANTA IS NOW BOARDING AT GATE B-12” Rang out over the intercom.

Tonight has been slow, just a couple stewardess hotties with bottle of alcohol. They always think we’ll overlook it at night. Sometimes, we do. I can’t wait to find a real job and leave this fucking airport by plane instead of car.

#BAD CHECK!

“Joe, you need to go thru this whole bad. Also, she’s opted out of the body scan, so you’ll have to find one of the women to give her a pat down. I don’t know where any of them are right now.”
Turning with the bag in my hand, I was startled by a beautiful striking mature woman. She wore a white blouse and coat with a black knee length skirt hose and heels. She had stylish brownish blond hair that hung down to her mid back. She was adorned with a long set of pearls and deep red lips. I must have been obviously staring.

“Are you going to check my bag or just me all night hun?”

“Ah, sorry Miss. Is this your bag?”

She nodded a bit perturbed.

“Miss, I need to check your bag, and I need to find a female agent to do a body pat down of you. You’ve opted out of the body scan, and that’s the only other option. Trouble is, I can’t find a female agent currently.”

“Can’t you just do the body search? I really don’t have time to wait. My plane is about to board any minute. Don’t make me miss my plane.”

“Well, Miss, I can do the pat down, but we’ll have to go back in the back office out of the view of the public. There’s a camera installed, to document the procedure. If you’re ok with that, we can go in the back office and get thru this for you.”

“Oh jezzz. OK. This is taking forever to just talk about. That’s fine.. which way boy?”

She wasn’t smiling as she follow me back.

#DELTA FLIGHT 70 TO WASHINGTON NATIONAL NOW BOARDING GATE A-17

We entered the dark office, and I turned on the light. There was a table and two chairs. One wall had a full length mirror with a handicap rail bolted along the middle of it. One window had a shade on it and it was pulled shut. There was a camera in the corner with a red eye blinked away.

“I’ll need you to wait over there while I go thru you bag Miss.”

The bag went on the table. I sat down in the chair and she seemed to scan the room warily. She was obviously upset and stood there close.

“Did you pack this bag yourself Miss? Have you had this bag in your possession the whole time? Are there any items in the bag that might harm me?.....Miss I need you to stand over by the mirror. Place your feet on the feet painted on the floor. Hold the rail if you like.”

She gave her first little smile as I looked at her. It thrilled me somehow.

“The bag is mine. No, no one else touched my bag. Mmm you make me miss my plane, and the things in the bag may just hurt you.” She grinned wider as she said it. “Its all sex toys.
.......What qualifies you for this job? What tools do you have that make you a good homeland security agent?

Half laughing I said “I’ve had two week of training and two months of experience. They gave me some tie wrap handcuffs here on my belt and taught me a really stern scowl. Those are my tools. Hehe”

#NORTHWEST FLIGHT 1786 TO DALLAS HAS BEEN DELAY. A NEW AIRCRAFT IS REQUIRED. EXPECT AS LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE DEPARTURE.

“Miss, I must insist you stand over by the mirror with your feet planted on the painted feet with your hands on the rail while I search your bag.”

She pretends to fumble around. She suddenly had a different air about her. I unzipped the bag and could see she wasn’t kidding. It was full of dildos cocks and straps and lube and whatnot. I was a little taken back. I didn’t expect all this.

“Miss you need to stand on the feet”

“What feet?”

I pulled out two of the dildos. One was big and pink the other smaller silver and buzzing.
“The feet painted on the floor Miss. How many of these do you have in here?

“You’re going to have to show me. I don’t see what you mean.”

I stood and moved to her quickly. I planted my feet clearly on the feet painted on the floor. Grabbed the handrail and turned to say, “Here, these feet. Then lean over and hold onto this ADA handrail and remain…..”

I turned to look at her, and as I did she moves the other way and slips behind me. She pulls the tie wraps from my belt and in a blink is around me and has bound my hand to the rail with the tie wrap. As I was about to object, she walks over and hangs her coat over the camera in the corner. Then she slips to the door and locks the knob. I want to say something, but I’m dumbfounded. “What are you doing? You’re being silly. This is only going to get you into trouble.”

She slide up next to me again, and as I’m telling her about the silliness of her efforts she just as easily ties my other hand to the rail before I realize that that was what she was doing….

“Hey! Stop that! They are not going to let you proceed until I tell them it’s ok. You can’t just walk out of here now and go to your gate. In fact, I’m pretty sure you can count on missing your flight now.”

“Honey, somehow I feel sure that by the time I’m done with you, you’ll tell anyone anything I ask you to. You see…you have a choice here right now. You can either do everything I say and after we’re done, I’ll go on my way and you’ll be a better happier man, OR you can resist and be frustrated. Call for help get embarrassed and possible lose your job or at least lose total respect from all your co-workers.

I stood there bound and starting to get frustrated.

“Hush boy…you need to think this thru. If you want to yell for help, you’ll have a chance in a moment. I’ll pull the coat from the camera and you can yell. Your boss will come in here and see you tied up and me sitting her pleasantly saying how your tried to take advantage of me. I don’t know exactly what the reaction will be, but it should be better for me than for you.

I sighed deflated a little. She was right. I would be fired at best and probably investigated and perhaps even prosecuted. This wasn’t good.

“Don’t be sad boy. There’s an up side too.”

She sat in the chair across from me. I turned and looked at her for a moment then knelt down to try to relax. Her skirt was hiked up as she sat down. She was playing with the pink dildo I dropped when she tied my hands.

#NORTHWEST FLIGHT 1786 TO DALLAS NOW HAS A 11:35 DEPARTURE TIME. PLEASE REMAIN IN THE TERMINAL WITH YOUR BAGGAGE

She pointed at the speaker with the dildo. “See, that’s my flight. I was going to be late, but now I have a couple hours on my hands. I didn’t do the body scan because I have a dildo inside me stimulate my pussy. See, I have a client in Dallas. I was going to make him suck on my pussy soaked toy, but I can’t wait that long now. I need someone to take his place. I’m all hyped up and need to be pleased..now. I’m giving you the opportunity. What’s it going to be? Are you going to call for help and whatever that means, or would you like to be my pet for a couple hours and help me get off until I make my flight?”

“You know..They’ll arrest me to right? I won’t just lose my job.”

“Well then, seems like an easy choice. Besides, If I shoved this cock up your ass and you hated it and it was painful, do you think it would hurt as much or as long if you go to jail as a government security guard, and some hard core type makes you his bitch and fucks your ass several times a day. Seems like an easy choice, but you tell me, what do you want to do?”

Gritting my teeth. "yes"

"yes what"

"yes, I'll do whatever you like."

"Still not good enough. It's not like I'm asking you to break national security"

"Yes, I'll happily do your bidding.......Mistress"

"Mmmmmm, that's nice to hear boy. Not too hard huh?"

With that she stood and stepped up next to me. My face came right to her waist. She grinned down at me with a glint of lusty evil.

"First, you need to take this dildo out of me."

"ok, untie me Miss."

"Oh no. I like you tied up. Makes it more fun and challenging."

With that she unzipped her skirt letting it spill around her ankles. She wore a red lacy thong the color of her lipstick. Obvious under the thong was the wide flat end of a plug that was inside her pussy. She pulled her thong to the side and rubbed the flat end with a couple fingers.
“With your mouth boy, pull your new toy out of my pussy with your mouth.”

She was so open and straight about her wants and needs. It quickly made me both nervous and at ease. I didn’t have to wonder what to do. She made it very simple, but I’d never done things like this before. At least not with all the inhibitions gone and the freedom to enjoy everything.
She stepped closer placed a hand on the back of my head and urged me in between her legs. I resisted a little only because I was nervous but only a little. I licked around the edge of the plug looking for a grip. Her scent filled my head thru my nose and lips. She had this beautiful smell of vanilla and jasmine and a little musk like a male aftershave. It’s was very erotic and the scent seemed to electrify my body. I kept licking under the flat end of the plug feeling the soft supple skin underneath. Finally, I gripped the flat edge of the plug with my teeth and tugged down. She moaned loudly as it broke loose and started to draw out. She pushed back on my head now and the toy slowly came out. Her pussy didn’t seem to want to let loose of it. The muscles clamping onto it feeling every inch withdraw over every little wet ridge inside of her. As I drew back more I could see all her juices along it’s length. Her pussy seemed to just let go at that point and it fell free.

“Don’t drop that boy!.....Oh my, that felt amazing. Very good boy. You look very good with that cock hanging there in your mouth. But, you’re holding the wrong end boy.”

With that, she took the toy from my mouth, and wiped the bulbous tip around my lips for a moment.

“Taste good boy?.... Suck on it...now.”

I’ opened my mouth slightly. She grinned as she inserted the cock in my mouth. Smiling wider as like she approved of her handy work. It gagged me as it hit the back of my throat.
“Take it boy....it will fit. Relax!”

She held my head and the rubber cock in place deep in my throat until it did seem to settle into place and I could take the whole thing without wanting to choke. I looked up at her a little cross eyed with the pussy soaked dildo all the way in my mouth and my hands still tied to the rail.
With a little laugh she reached around my waist and undid my pant. She pulled them and my underwear down over my ass to my knees on the floor. She reached under and grabbed my cock which was nearly fully hard to my amazement. I hadn’t noticed that I was hard. When she squeezed my cock I realized I was very hard..aching hard in fact.

“Boy! You like sucking cock obviously. Mmm. good boy... Now, shimmy out of those pants. I want your legs wide.”

She turned around and went to her bag. I was working my legs to try to get the pants past my knees. I struggled to keep the rubber cock in my mouth, but I found I could suck it in and it would lodge in the back of my throat. The head of it catching back behind my tongue. I turned to see her with a harness and a double ended dildo in her hands. She took off her panties and only had her open blouse and pearls on. She inserted the shorter end of the dildo into her pussy then stepped into the harness and secured the dildo in place with it. She stood there with the dildo protruding like a weapon from her pussy. Again, I felt both nervous and excited. The head of my cock actually throbbed in open air.

“Boy. I have to admit, I’m needing this bad. I’ve had that toy cock in my pussy for a couple hours now. I need to feel some pounding to help me punch my ticket, and you have a very nice ass. I could tell, even in those shitty uniform pants of your you had a sweet muscular ass. I’m so glad to see that I was right.” And, with that she swatted my bare ass with her open palm. I almost spit out the toy, but I sucked it back in place. “Stand up! Push that ass out for me, and you better hold onto that handrail.”

I stood up bent at the waist staring into the full wall mirror. I could see everything. My bare ass poised up for her. Her tender breasts softly bouncing just inside her blouse, and that large latex cock of hers laying down the crack of my ass as she rubbed lube on it.

“Keep sucking that cock boy. Don’t you drop my cock.”

She kicked my legs wider which made me feel even more vulnerable, then she kicked them even further apart and pushed my head down to rest on the rail. She took the lubed cock and ran it up and down my ass crack spreading the lube on me. Her fingers did the rest. Working it around then she forced a couple into my ass hole and finger fucked me for a few strokes. I moaned loudly against the cock gag. I half reacted away from the violation, but also pushed back against her finger as it seemed to hit a sexual nerve.

“Mmmm you are very tight pet. I was right to think so. Look at you push back..Are you wanting this pet? Push against my fingers boy.”

I looked at her in the mirror and waited a moment. She stood still with her fingers just in my ass. I mumbled “Yes Mistress” and pushed my ass back several times onto her fingers. She grinned at me in the mirror and reached her other hand inside her blouse to caress one of her nipples which were obviously swollen. She finally pulled her fingers away and swatted my ass again.

“Boy, I might be too eager for this..You better relax for this. My tits are tender and my pussy is pulsing. I don’t want to break you on our first date.”

With that she grabbed her weapon and one of my ass cheeks. She pulled my ass out wide and poised the head of her rubber cock at my lubed star muscle. She twisted the head a few times then shoved it past the tight ring. I hollered into the gag. My mind bursting with sensations of pain and shear pleasure. She moaned too as the resistance of my ass pushed the dildo back up into her pussy. She immediatly began fucking me. Short strokes going deeper each time. She speeded up her strokes as my ass relaxed.

I’d never felt anything like it. The shear violation..the fulfillment..the submission..the servitude..the fucking pleasure of it all bashed around in my body and brain like a a pinball machine. I was sweating and moaning as she pushed deeper and deeper into me. The noise I was making vibrated the cock I was holding in my mouth with only gave me more pleasure and caused me to drool all over myself. As her hips finally hit my ass, it was all I could do to keep sucking and not drop her cock. I didn’t want to disappoint her and drop her cock.

“That’s it sweet boy. Don’t let that cock drop. Keep it in your mouth..Suck your new toy hard. I’m going to fuck the shit out of you. Don’t you drop my pussy cock.”

And fuck me hard she did. She started to just pound my ass. Shifting her hips in and out over and over again. Her hips made a slap slap slap sound against my ass over and over. It was a like a primal drum beat. She was very rushed ramming into me eagerly. She just wanted to FUCK. There was no extra emotions. She reached around at one point and clamped her thumb and fore finger around the base of my cock and held it like a handle to pull herself in harder.

It didn’t take long before she started to spasm and jerk against my ass. I could tell she was close. As she seemed to slow a little, her hand furiously started to pump my cock which was all I could take. I started to cum in shots onto the mirror. She collapsed onto my back but continued to jerk my cock.

“Damn boy! Your tight ass pushes the cock in my pussy so nice. mmmmm”

I was exhausted and finally let the cock drop from my mouth and hit the floor in a puddle of my cum and drool. She stood and whipped the cock out of my ass quickly, and slapped my ass again. She grabbed the cock off the floor and stood very close to me as I gasp for air. I could see and smell the cock at her waist that had just violated me.

“I should shove this in your ass for dropping it. You did so much better than I thought you would though pet. I’m very pleased. You have potential. Thank you boy”

#NORTHWEST FLIGHT 1786 TO DALLAS IS NOW BOARDING AT GATE A 23
Quickly she was dress and ready to go. I was sweating and still tied.

“Boy....I took the jacket off the camera when you turned and stood up for me to fuck your ass. Everything we did is now recorded.

I looked over at the blinking red light on the camera in horror.

“You have another choice boy. That’s my plane. I have to go. Here are some scissors to get yourself free. You can either get loose and go retrieve that tape while I catch my plane and before anyone sees it. Or, you can get loose, get dressed, quit this job, and come be one of my pets. I wrote my number in lipstick on the side of your new pussy cock I’ll leave here on the table. I’ll be back in two days. Call me or don’t. It’s your choice. But, if you call me, you can expect much more of the same that we’ve had here.”

With that she left. I cut myself loose and got dressed. It was almost midnight. I went into the back office and pulled out the disk with the last couple hours on it. At my locker I stuffed the disk and the dildo in my backpack. I left my TSA hat and an note that I quit. I limped out the front door and home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment