Saturday, March 19, 2011

One Year by Hylarks

I write this as a very happy submissive.

As of the date of April 5th, which is fast approaching, I will be under the Lady Destiny's wing for one year. I am very proud to call her Mistress.

This past year has been filled with service, learning, ups and downs, happiness and sadness. I have watched brothers come and go and Mistress herself go through, what seemed at the time, a wild roller coaster ride.

For me, I have faltered in my service at times, have had real life commitments and obligations that have taken me away but always have remained loyal to Her. I have told her that I could never find another that matched my service so well or would I ever want to.

I stand by that statement. I will serve no other and would rather leave D/s all together than break that promise. I have learned a lot about myself, my submission and about submission in general. I owe a lot to Mistress for her patience, giudence and love. I am sure there are times she would have just loved to beat me half to death in fustration, beatings that I well deserved.
That however is not her style. Most lessons have been learned by being allowed to realize my mistake on my own, feeling bad about the error and accepting the correction gracefully. I can not remember a time that she ever raised her voice to me.

Lately she described me as her rock. I did not know what to think of that at the time. After all she has had, sluts, puppets and a kitty yet I am a rock!

I know now that I like that descriptive. I am not into a lot of BDSM nor am I sexually driven. I can enjoy serving that way if Mistress wishes but my method of submission is service and most likely will always be.

My service is to be her rock, her support, quite simply Hers. I am happy, no overjoyed, to serve her in this manner. She has taken me so far in my submission, further than I ever could have imagined. I owe her everything and will continue to serve her for as long as she will have me. I love her and always will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment