Saturday, March 26, 2011

One Lick Only By Anonymous

I wear knee length skirts to the office.
Loose or pleated skirts, blouse or sweater.
He wears jeans and short sleeve shirts.
It started at the copy machine.
With one of those soft glue mailing strips.
We had been joking for months.
Stray looks and dark thoughts.
I was not his boss…technically.
But, he followed my directions.
He went out of his way to get my opinions.
I watched him as he bent over the copier.
It had jammed, again.
I told him in detail how to clear the jam.
He was studiously opening and closing levers.
Plucking bits of paper from the gears.
His pants were tight on his bottom as he bent over his work.
At last he had the paper jam cleared and turned to me for approval.
I looked into his eyes and saw…..a need there.
I reached to the counter and lifted the long strip of sticky paper.
As he stood there staring back at me, I wrapped the strip of paper around his neck.
I pressed the glue covered ends together.
It formed a loose ring around his neck.
I let it fall inside his shirt collar.
My voice a little husky, I whispered….
“You performed well….slave…
For your efforts…I grant you this collar of servitude.
From this time on, you will obey my slightest command.”
Before he could respond, I turned and left the room.
The day passed, decisions were made…paper shuffled.
Lunch came and went….at long last 5 o’clock arrived.
We had been apart except for occasionally passing in the hall.
As a last little chore for the day, I walked to the supplies room.
Everyone had left but me….I thought.
As I entered the supply room, I noticed the light was on.
People were always forgetting to turn it off at end of day.
I entered and turned to go around the file cabinets there.
I gasped…just a little… to see him there…on his knees.
In front of a file drawer putting away some contract.
He turned and looked up at me.
From my standing position, I could see he still wore the paper collar.
It was white…and did not stand out from his shirt.
He pushed the file drawer closed, turned on his knees and looked up at me.
I stood and looked calmly down at him.
We looked long into each others eyes.
I saw the look of decision cross his face.
He looked bashfully down and quietly whispered.
I have kept my collar mistress...I am yours to command.
I stood…and looked down at him there.
I thought of all the complications of an office….entanglement.
All the things that…could go wrong.
I walked slowly around him there on the floor.
I reached out and ran my fingers through his hair.
I walked back in front of him.
I made my decision.
Fingers still twined in his hair.
I closed my grip on his hair, pulled his head up to look in his eyes.
I said, “Yes, I accept your service.
From this point on you will do anything I ask…without question.
You will strive to please me.
And I….will occasionally reward you if you do well.
Do you understand?”
He nodded his head gently against my palm.
I looked into his deep blue eyes and in a low growl said…
“As your offer has pleased me, I will grant you a small favor.”
At this, as I stood close in front of him…I slowly lifted my skirt.
Slowly raised it inch by inch to my waist.
I reached down, and with one hand pulled my silk panties to the side.
I whispered huskily to him…”Slave….you may have…one…lick.”
If you please me…there may be more in days to come.
It is months later now…he is my…official assistant now.
He has learned many things.
For instance, he has learned how to prolong one lick to an eternity.
Tonight….I may grant him a second favor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment