Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Dream By Anonymous

The Dream
The dream was chaos and illusion…as many dreams are.
The dream began……. in a large convention center type of cafeteria.
The air was misty and humid.
I was very hungry.
There were hundreds of people around.
I was with a friend.
He was heatedly trying to warn me of something, but I couldn’t hear him.
There were tables shaped like a grade school desk chair combination.
There was a dark haired woman sitting at one.
I sat down next to her, pushing her somehow further over in the chair.
I was planning to eat the bacon and egg thing that appeared mysteriously in front of me.
All the while trying to make sense of what my friend, who was squatting next to me, was saying.
I became acutely aware that the leg of the woman next to me was touching mine.
It was very warm.
I suddenly felt the strange urge to show my friend my wedding ring.
I held my hand out and on the ring finger was a padlock.
I realized that the arm of the woman next to me was touching mine.
It was hot.
I had not looked directly at her, but I knew she had raven black hair in curls around her head.
I turned to face her, but I was too close to see her features...then suddenly...she kissed me.
Fast, hot, arms somehow around me holding me tight.
My friend disappeared in the mist.
The room was claustrophobic.
We needed to be alone.
We stood up, she slipped into my arms and we kissed and wrapped our arms so tightly around each other it was hard to breathe.
The kiss was fast, sloppy, teeth hitting, but full of promise.
I wanted her, I needed her.
She grabbed my hand and we ran to leave.
I looked back at my uneaten breakfast, surprised that I was no longer even slightly hungry.
We were passing the cashiers stand by the door, when she stopped suddenly; she wanted to buy me something…..a Collar, she wanted me to wear a ……Collar.
I stared dazed into her hazel eyes…as she fastened it tightly around my neck.
I woke up.
My breath was short; my chest was tight with an ache I recognized as emotional pain.
The kind of pain a teenager feels when he catches his girl out with someone else.
It was desire, it was agony, it was loss everlasting and I missed the dream with all my heart.
I’m old enough to have had many a dream lover bring me awake with a hard on.
But this time there was nothing active below the waist.
The pain was psychological and frightening to a macho male.
What was this urge….this desire…..this need …to be …..Owned.
To be controlled….. led…… protected by a woman.
I lay under the covers for minutes, eyes shut, trying to go back to sleep, to bring the dream back….to see her face.
But it was too late, she was gone.
I pulled the covers back, got up and with my eyes still half closed drifted to the bathroom and a hot shower.
I felt tired….but knew…..my search for her…had just begun.
I will find her….I will find…..my dream Mistress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment