Saturday, March 19, 2011

Developing My Interest in Male Submission By Anon


The story of how I came to be interested in submissive Males is a long one but one of the major turning points was some movies on Television.

In the late eighties there was a show on TV about a Family that was displaced to some sort of Alternative world where Woman were in charge. Males did all the dirty housework and there was a set of rules that governed what They could and could not do.

Also, what was really interesting was that Women could put Their males up for sale if They were disaffected with them. Males could also be sold if they were caught violating the law. If captured by the " Gender Patrol," they would be put in a training program to get Them "pumped up" for the public Auction Block.

Sales were held one a week and the Ladies could see what was coming up for sale in the weekly magazine , " The Male Market."

Their was one delightful scene of a group of High School Girls reading the Magazine and making plans to pool their money and buy one of the Boys in the neighborhood who was being put up for sale ( '...We could share Him!").

This Movie was an obvious reaction to the Feminist movement and Male fears of Woman gaining power. In spite of its flaws this was the first time I was exposed to the idea of a society run by Woman where the Males were made to obey and submit.

There were several other made-forTV movies that got my interest going . Oddly enough they were both made by Gene Roddenbury of STAR TREK fame ( Humm..was little Genie a closet submissive?).

I don't remember the Title of the first movie but it was set several hundred years in the future and the main Character was a Man from our times who was trying to understand this new World.

As he was being taught about this world of the future he was he was told about a society where the Woman ruled and the Men were kept as pets! Then the movie had a shot of an Amazonian Woman who had a naked ( well at least without a shirt) Man who was collared and on a leash that She held. She patted Him on the head and fed Him a tibit.

I LOVED the idea. I use to think about a world where men would be kept a pets. I imaged Them being treated as dogs; kept in Doghouses and kennels, being fed doggie food, undergoing obedience training, being put on a leash and taken for a walk so that They could , "do Their business."

A third movie on TV that drew my attention was another made-for-TV show called , "Planet Earth" ( again by Gene Roddenbury!!). It was a rehash of the above movie but this time the plot centered around the society of Woman . Called the Woman of Ruth ( check your Bible) they captured Males and brought them in on a leash to a " Training Center."

At the center They were examined and the put into a bondage harness ( !) and the facts of Their new life as slaves ("dinks") was careful explained to Them. Then they were taken to a cattle pen and told to, " Keep silent and Your Eyes down." The poor Hero did not do this an the assistant female auction/trainer ran over to Him and lashed him with Her whip (!!!)!

In the pen the hapless Males could be examined by the Woman who had come to the buy at the auction. Taken from the pen They were hauled onto the block where the Auctioneer hawked their virtues ("...this one would make a great breeder"). At one point the Female buyers swarmed on to the block and stripped the shirt off of a slave and ran their hands all over him (!!!!!!!).

This was wild! I began to have a fantasy about having Male slaves at my beck and call, waiting on Me hand and foot and fulfilling My every whim. ( Much like the picture above (which My sweetie little Prettypants found for Me), I though of myself as the Mistress of a a harem of Males slaves.

I had read the book by John Norman that discribed such a world and thought of My fantasy slaves as Silk Slaves. I imaged making Them dress as Harem Slaves and doing all the things that a Slave-girl would be made to do-bathing Me, serving Me food, even dancing for my pleasure under the fear of a whipping for incurring My displeasure.

I imagined that I would employ a Amazon type Woman to be the guard of My Male Harem. She would train and punish Them and when I grew tired of a particular slave She would put a leash on His collar and take Him to the Slave Market and trade Him in for a a new Male slave.

I realize that this pleasant fantasy world of Mine will probably never come true, but I already have one slave, so who knows...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment