Saturday, March 5, 2011

Destiny Does Dallas

The long, three hour delayed, ten hour flight was finally over and I landed at Dallas Fort Worth Airport.

After getting through customs, which proved an ordeal I itself (I was stopped by a cute Beagle who smelt an apple I’d left I my carry on – which resulted in all my bags being checked and the custom guy commenting ‘those are very red, very shiny shoes’. To which I replied, ‘yes and I love them’. We exchanged a knowing look). I finally walked through into arrivals and saw the beautiful ‘Zebra’ as she had described herself – the stunning Miss Eloise in a lovely zebra print outfit, holding a bright pink card that said ‘Destiny’. We hugged and I couldn’t stop saying, ‘OMG, I’m here, it’s you!’ Her husband, Joe, was also there of course. He’s a lovely guy, but really, Eloise and I didn’t pay him much attention!

It was around midnight according to my body clock, but I was very alert as the adrenaline had kicked in – I was finally here – in Dallas! We went to eat, although I wasn’t very hungry, but I did get to try some fried pickles. Hmm….an acquired taste for sure. I also had a delicious Margeurita.

I can’t explain how I felt arriving at Eloise’s home. It is beautiful, it is soooo Miss Eloise Mureaux from top to bottom. She is a collector of beautiful things. Her home is just luxuriant and opulent with a hint of decadence thrown in. On the table in the living room was a huge ‘Destiny’ cake and glass bowls of candy, all beautifully presented. I was literally speechless. Eloise then showed me my rooms – a dressing room, bedroom and my own bathroom. All most beautifully furnished and with everything I could wish for or need for my stay. She then gave me a huge bag absolutely full of individually wrapped gifts – ranging from pink satin eye mask to a ‘Honorary Texan’ mug…..so much, such generosity. I was and still am overwhelmed by the kindness of my dear friend. Next, Eloise gave me one of her own creations – a truly gorgeous necklace made from crystals and gems in my favourite colour – purple.

And so, our week began.....we had the most amazing time and I also really enjoyed meeting Cherrie Opus, another lovely Texan lady who came to dinner. Eloise cooked a GORGEOUS meal and made delicious cocktails for us as the three of us sat in crowns and chatted the night away. Cherrie’s sub, Rosie, is British, has visited and is planning to move to Dallas permanently, so she and I had much to talk about. I was starting to feel nervous about meeting Rich. I was surprised just how nervous I felt. I think that although I had convinced myself we would just be friends, I wanted more. I hoped for more, but was trying not to think about it.

Eloise and I always got on well on SL, but this week we became like sisters. Her health is not great, and I hated being a burden on her, but I hope she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. More gifts followed, as well as shopping trips and other girlie adventures. We even have a little catchphrase now - Eloise told me she likes Jamie Oliver and chuckled at him saying 'Is it nice?' (ask Eloise to say it in her accent). We now say this often to each other. She is an amazing, beautiful woman, inside and out. I love her and miss her very much.

Now…..as for Rich……this is where things get a little dirtier, in more ways than one. Dear Eloise was my stylist, helping me decide what to wear, which changed several times during the day of course, I the end she bought me a beautiful purple silk shirt that I wore with black pants and low heels. My hair behaved itself, my make up was done…I was ready!

So everybody wants the details, the smutty stuff, the erotic, exciting, dirty details…well….who am I to disappoint my adoring fans?!

Meeting Rich aroused many feelings in me, one of which was the overwhelming urge to dominate him. Rich is a big guy, he’s fairly tall, well built, quite broad. He is a man’s man, one of the guys type guy and that just made me want to dom the fuck out of him even more.

The first night we went for something to eat, quite early and told him I wasn’t ready to go home yet – home being Eloise and Joe’s, my surrogate parents for those three days ;). So we decided to go to the movies. After establishing where the movie theatre was, Rich bought the tickets and we had some time to browse the shops in the mall. Rich walked slightly behind me, I noticed. He showed no interest in looking at anything for himself, but simply followed me like a good dog, as I browsed various stores. It’s hard to put into words, but I could just ‘feel’ his submission emanating from him.

During the movie, Rich held the popcorn pointing in my direction, for my convenience, of course. I’m sure I had a wry smile on my face all the way through ‘The King’s Speech’ which, incidentally, is a great movie. Ironic that I watched a film about the British Monarchy at a cinema in Dallas, Texas!

After the movie we had the drive home. For a while it felt as if we were a regular couple out on a date, but somewhere along the journey, I can’t remember how or why, we were probably joking, he called me ‘Mistress’ instead of stumbling over ‘Miss’ all day as he had been. I pushed him on it and he agreed that it felt ‘right’. I know that I began to tease him verbally as he drove, but I really cannot remember how, I just know that his speed got up a little and then he realised and slowed back down. I remember joking about him begging to chew my gum.

We parked and agreed a time for him to pick me up the next day. I was still chewing gum, I took it out of my mouth and made him beg for it. I stretched it between my teeth, my eyes fixed on him. I made sure that I salivated over it. Rich’s eyes were fixed on my mouth as I licked and dribbled on the gum. He continued to beg. I laughed and shoved it into his mouth, leaned forward, kissed him on the mouth. I held him, felt his warmth, felt his breath on my neck he said, ‘oh Mistress, I’ve never stopped loving you. I pulled back and looked at him, saw the sincerity in his moist eyes. I kissed him again, smiled and then told him to message me when he got home as I got out of the car. My heart was thumping wildly and it was very hard to contain my emotions, but I knew it was early days and I wanted to give him time to reflect and think about his feelings.

The next day we had a great time at the Southfork Ranch and we went to meet Rich’s parents place. I really enjoyed that. We ate on the way home and spent a long time talking about just about everything. I could feel the intensity between us growing, I know he could too. It was all very natural, but there was that intoxicating sexual tension in the air.

I may have got Thursday and Friday night’s events mixed up (blame my age!). However…on Friday, daytime, we went into Dallas City Centre. At the station I was a little cold, Rich immediately gave me his jacket, leaving him in just a light sweater. I was still a little chilly, so he crouched down, while I placed my hands on his neck to warm them up. He then blew warm air and rubbed my hands and arms to keep them warm as I sat on the station, waiting for the train. It was a very obvious picture of servitude and we both very naturally and very happily slipped into it.

The most intense time was our last night. We were in the car (again), the proverbial teenagers in love with nowhere to go! I was feeling very dommish and very horny. I ran my finger nails down Rich’s face, he leaned into my hand and murmured slightly. I could see the lust, adoration, the love…there, in his eyes. I pressed my nails into his cheek and dragged down a little. I wanted to possess this boy, to take him, fiercely, passionately, totally and completely. I leaned in and kissed him. He gasped a little as I bit his bottom lip and pulled it, hard with my teeth. I told him ‘I want you. You are mine’. He could only mumble, ‘yes Mistress’.

I can’t remember the order of events, when you are consumed with lust it’s hard to recall exactly in what order it all happened. I know that I tenderly stroked his face and then suddenly withdrew and slapped him hard across the left cheek. Telling him that he was a stupid boy for ever leaving me. He begged forgiveness. I hit him, serveral times, inbetween passionately kissing him.

I reached down and grabbed his balls, squeezing them hard. He cried out as I twisted him roughly, ‘Who do these belong to?’ I demanded. ‘You Mistress’ my puppet blurted out as he winced with pain.

I kissed him again and told him to give me his tongue. He poked it out and I clamped my teeth down on to it. He yelped and tried to stay still as I pulled my head back, stretching his tongue.
I reached down and grabbed his nipple, twisting it hard, he yelled again loudly, about how sensitive his nipples had become. I laughed and told him he was a wimp. He promised to toughen up before I returned. I told him he would need to.

I could feel my hot wetness in my panties now as my puppet squirmed and yelped at my every touch. ‘Do you want to smell my sex, slut boy?’ I asked. ‘Oh yes, yes please Mistress. I’ll do anything’. I plunged my hand into my panties and was surprised at how completely soaking they were. I slipped my index finger into my hot wet cunt, coating it with my musty, silken juices and pulled it back out, grinning at Rich, who looked as if he was about to drool all over the gear shift.

I placed my finger just underneath his nose and told him to breathe in deeply. He whimpered. I told him to open his mouth, like a baby chick he did, and he waited as I grinned and put my finger inside. He sucked like a baby on a teat, greedily, hungrily, desperately.

I pulled my finger out and slapped his face, telling him not to be so greedy. He whimpered, ‘sorry my Mistress’.

By now I was incredibly aroused and wanted him naked, and bent over so I could use him properly, but I knew this was not an option. Not here, not this night, not now, but I knew then that it was only a matter of time. The desire to consume him was all encompassing, overpowering as I plunged my hand back inside my panties, this time thrusting two fingers deep inside my cunt to thoroughly coat my fingers with my juices.

He begged to taste and I gave him two fingers to suck, this time I deliberately let him such, but began to fuck his mouth with my fingers, harder, deeper with each thrust. Rich gagged and heaved, I pulled out my hand. ‘Are you gagging on me, boy? How ungrateful!’ I slapped his face again, harder and again and again. Once more I grabbed his cock and balls and told him that he was mine, all mine.

We played this way for a while, until I knew that I was driving us both into a lust filled frenzy that sadly I could not see to fruition in a car, I a residential street in an upmarket area of Dallas! I reluctantly stopped and we talked for a short while. I wanted to make sure he was calm for the drive home. We talked of our plans, of our hopes and dreams and we acknowledged that his place was with me. He told me that he would, could and must submit to me. I smiled, my heart burning with love and happiness as I bid my boy goodnight and went inside to satiate my lust in the privacy of my bedroom. I came really hard and deeply as in my mind I finished what I had started I the car.

Since returning home I have missed Rich very very much and found it difficult to adjust to life back here in Essex, England. I am now activedly planning my return, this time to stay and to claim my boy and make him completely and permanently mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment