Saturday, February 12, 2011

True Love By Anon

True Love in a D/s relationship

There have been many times when I was told either by a Mistress or by a fellow sub that you could not have both a D/s relationship and true love. It can't work they told me, it won't work. Your desires as a sub will never match with Her desire for a boyfriend.

I actually started to believe all of these people that were telling me that. I know that I wanted both, but really lost all faith that I could find it in SL. That is until one Saturday night about a year ago. I was still reeling from a bad break up, a relationship that broke up because we tried to have both love and D/s, and it didn't work for her, and it didn't work for me.

I was wandering around aimlessly and decided to drop by the Saturday night D Lounge...I was dancing by myself, feeling sorry for myself, all lonely and very alone. Then, my im box popped open.....all it said was *hey*. From there they hey turned into much more than that.....it was a relationship that has blossomed, flourished and has grown so much over the past year....and is a prime example that you can have both true love in a D/s context.

Mistress and i are prime examples that you can have both, and a year after that simple *hey*, i couldn't be happier.

So on this Valentine's Day, i can honestly say that I have found my true love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment