Saturday, February 12, 2011

Confession By Eloise

Balloon Boy.
Since I was a child, I have often admired latex balloons. I like the colors, the lovely heft of a mouth blown balloon, or the waif like billow of a helium balloon. Balloons have their own life.. they can dance on water.. float in and on air, sing, even be used as a weapon if need be. Yes, I like balloons.. and soon, my boy will too.

It was Valentines day, a year ago, and for this special day, my favorite day of the year, I decided to have a fun little play date with my boy. I rented a storeroom, outfitted it with vinyl sheeting, and filled it with all sorts of clear, opaque and solid balloons.

I filled the ceiling with helium balloons as well, some with long beautiful cords, some with smaller, shaped balloons inside them, even balloons with confetti floating and sparkling with glitter inside... I dressed in an impossibly tight, beautifully detailed latex catsuit, valentine red, and glossy with polish.

I sat on a ghost stool, made of acrylic.. clear to the eye, but an illusion just the same.

I sent my boy a message to meet me here, of course he complied, and was exactly on time. He knocked our "secret" knock at the door, I knew it was him, and in he carefully stepped.
The look on his face was astonishing. He averted his eyes towards me, and greeted me with a breathless voice..

"My Mistress.. this boy wishes you a beautiful Valentines day"

I smiled, told him to strip, which he quickly did, and told him to come to me. I stroked his semi hard cock against my thigh.. it stuck and bristled against the latex. I told him to gather six helium balloons from the ceiling and bring them to me.

He fetched six and one by one the silk cord was tied to his uplifted cock, and one by one each cord made his cock turn colors. This delighted me, such lovely colors, such fun shapes!
I sprayed some latex shine on my gloves, and lightly fingered his balloon driven cock. My boy was kneeling before me.. as he'd done time and time before, his body beautiful with goosebumps.
I took a big, burly balloon and brushed his body with it.

There was static electricity present, I shut the lights off to watch the tiny sparks sail though the air as the balloon teased his skin. His hair on his body stood up, I loved the sound that balloon made. I flicked the lights back on, tied his hands behind his head with uninflated balloons and instructed him to stand up and spread his legs. I had thought ahead and took a skinny balloon, filled it with water, blew it up and froze it. It made a perfect dildo, and my lucky boy was soon to be fluffed with it. He was instucted to bend over, the frozen balloon was sprayed with latex shine, and he was taking a balloon excurison all his own with the help of my frozen pretty favor. Soon, I removed the balloon dildo, and inserted the next balloon toy with a little air in it. As it slid into his wanton ass, it accidently popped giving my boy a little thrill.. I reinserted a new balloon, this time not inflated. I inserted a helium hose, gave my boy a reach around as his ass balloon began to fill..

I kept pumping until he felt full. I jacked him and edged him with my slick sprayed glove, and as close as he'd get.. I'd either pop a hovering balloon on his purple cock, or deflate the balloon in his ass. Finally I got to the last balloon, and inflated his ass to compacity, the balloon popped, he suddenly came like a fire hose, and I found a new fetish for us to explore. I will never look at a pretty red balloon in the same way ever again!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment