Monday, January 24, 2011

An Undelivered Letter By Violet Darkstone

Dear X,

I wonder if you know how beautiful you are to me. Certainly the people around us don't see it, but then, they don't know the depth of our connection. All they see is the humiliation.. the degradation that I force you to endure... and I know that some of them wonder if you have any self-respect at all. I know that you do. I know that you are a talented, confident man.. and it is your confidence that allows you to emerse yourself in your embarrasment, to wallow in the thrill of your own humiliation, and come out the other end of it undamaged... unscathed.

I know that there are those who think you are weak... a doormat... because you let me walk all over you... because I never allow you to refuse me anything.. no matter how uncomfortable, how painful, or how humiliating it might be to you. But what they don't know is that you are the strongest man that I know.. and that it is this strength that allows you to surrender yourself so completely to me. That allows you to lose yourself in your service to me. That allows you to never say no to me, even when some part of you really wants to. Yes, X, I see the depth of your submission and it takes my breath away.

I know that there are those who have seen us play who wonder how you can endure the pain that I put you through. I know, because I have heard their whispers at play parties we have attended. They wonder how you could let me go so far and how you can possibly withstand the suffering I force you to endure, much less enjoy it. But what they fail to recognize is the depth of your trust in me. And it is this trust, this bond that links us together, that allows you to fall into that torrid, erotic place inside of yourself, where pain and pleasure live as one single thing. It is this trust that allows you to suffer so completely for me, to bleed for me.. to experience my sadism and to ride the waves of your own masochism without having to think or to worry about your own saftey. You know without asking that you are always safe in my hands.

Yes, X, I see your self confidence and your humility, your inner strength and the depth of your submission, your trust in me and the beauty of your suffering... and it is all these things make me want to possess you so completely.. that inspire me to push you further mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually each and every time that you are at my feet.. and at my mercy. And it all these things that allow me to lose myself in the experience of owning you, of humiliating you, of delivering exquisite pain to your flesh until we are both ready to collapse from exhaustion.

Yes, X.. you are beautiful to me in ways that others may never understand completely, but then, they'll never know you like I do.

V.

the end

0 comments:

Post a Comment