Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toni's Confession

I arrive for an appointment with you Mistress .

Mistress - ''Have you been a good boy Toni?''
Me - ''Yes Mistress''
Mistress- ''You refrained from orgasms as I instructed?''
Me- ''Err....yes Mistress''
Mistress- ''Why don't I believe you.......get undressed!''

I move slowly with a certain amount of guilt.

Mistress- ''Hurry up!''

I strip down to my waist.

Mistress- ''...and the rest''

I undo my belt and allow my trousers to fall to the ground.

Mistress- ''..and your knickers!''

I slip my thumbs into the waist band and pull my pants off.

Mistress- ''Bend over the armchair!''

I do as you instruct.

Mistress- ''Feet apart!''

You use your feet to kick against my the inside of my ankles to hasten the parting of my legs.

You grab my smooth balls.

Mistress- ''They are empty. You have been wanking to a finish haven't you?!''

Me- ''Yes Mistress''

Mistress- '' I told you that I wanted your ball sac full when you called today. It is empty! I told you to wank and not cum didn't I?''

Me- ''Yes Mistress''

Mistress- ''Right then, I will have to fill them up''

You put your hand between my legs and grab my cock. You pull it back between my legs and push a nylon cockring over the head and pull it down to the base of my cock.

Mistress- ''Stay where you are!''

You pick up my trouser belt and use it to whack my ass.

Mistress- ''Apologise, on each stroke of the belt''

Me-''I apologise Mistress''

You give me twelve stokes of the belt and each time I apologise.

You see my cock is hardening, being excited by the punishment session.

Mistress- ''I knew that the ring would have to go on before I punished you. I just knew that your cock would react Now I will ask my slut to assist me.

Mistress- ''Lucy, come in here.''

A small youngish girl about 20years, comes into the room.

Mistress- ''Toni, stay where you are. Lucy sit on the floor and raise your face and suck his cock.''

Lucy does as you ask and it is not very long before I am cumming. Nothing erupts from my cock as the cockring is stopping ejaculation.

Mistress- ''Do it again and again Lucy. I want that ballsac full. I will ensure that you are rewarded Lucy''

Lucy works hard with her mouth and tongue and I cum four times, but nothing erupts, all the cum is retained.

Mistress- ''Have a rest Lucy. Toni stand up straight!''

I do as you instruct.

Mistress- ''Wank yourself Toni! You have been wanking despite me telling you not to so now's your chance to do it again.''

I wank my cock which is permanently hard due to the cockring.

My hand starts off slowly and increases speed until my cock is jerking hard, again dry.

Mistress- ''See Lucy, how the ring works. His balls are gradually filling up. Wank again Toni''

I use my fingers again, starting slowly with a loose grip and gradually increase speed again. Lucy's hand has slid up under her skirt as she becomes turned on by the sight of my hard cock being wanked. Her hand is inside her knickers rubbing her clitty hood.

I cum again and my hand slows right down to ensure that the climax continues as long as possible.

Mistress- ''Lucy, sit in the armchair, remove your dress and knickers''

Lucy does as she is instructed.

Mistress- ''Toni, kneel in front of Lucy on all fours''

I do as you ask

Mistress- '' Lucy, legs over the arms of the chair please''

She does as asked and her pussy opens up in front of my face.

Mistress- ''I think you owe Lucy a favour don't you Toni, go on suck her pussy''

I do as you order me to. You stand behind me and grab my balls again.

Mistress- ''Good, they're nearly full now, thats down to Lucy, so make sure you suck her clit and use your tongue on her pussy lips''

Lucy places her hands behind my head and pulls my mouth into her cunt. Her body shakes and an orgasm goes through her body.

Mistress- ''Right now Toni now I have to decide how to make you cum after I have taken off the cockring, but first I will reward Lucy for her hard work.''

Mistress- '' Lucy' put on a nice blouse and your shortest skirt. Nothing else. But before you do that, bring me a chastity belt and a French Maids outfit.''

Lucy does as you say. You take the chastity belt.

Mistress- '' Stand up straight Toni''

You strap the belt tightly around my waist. From behind me you reach through between my legs and pull my shaven cock backwards.
You then reach through and pull the chastity pouch through and make sure my cock and smooth balls are tightly contained within it. You take the end of the chasity pouch and lock it onto the belt. It is like a thong with a pouch but much stronger.

Mistress- '' Dress him in the uniform Lucy'' She does as you say and I stand in front of you.

Mistress- '' I want those balls still to be full when I return Toni, so no messing with them, as if you could!''

Toni - ''Yes Mistress''

Mistress- '' Come on Lucy. I may ask you to fuck any of my friends we meet at the restaurant and that's why you are wearing very brief clothing, quick access is vital!''

Mistress- '' Toni, I want you to wash the dishes and hoover the house whilst we are away.''

Toni- ''Yes Mistress''

You and Lucy leave. I do as you say and get my chores done to please you.

The door opens.

''Where is the Mistress?, I've come to see her''. It's your boyfriend Nick.

Toni-''She has just left for a meal with Lucy'' In fact you have been gone over three hours, but I don't want Mister Nick hanging around waiting for you. I hope he will go.

Mister Nick-'' Your Mistress has been having fun with you hasn't she?'' He looks my outfit up and down and makes a grab for my cock.'' She has you in a chastity belt eh?''

Toni-'' Yes Mister Nick''

He pushes me over back of the armchair and lifts the back of the outfit. He tries to move the belt ''Even your slut pussy is tightly covered''

Just as well I thought, sounds like he wants to fuck me.

He grabs my hair and pulls me off the armchair, takes me round the front of it and throws me back into a sitting position.

Mister Nick-''We'll just have to do it another way slut''

He kneels on the arms of the chair so his waist is in front of me. He undoes his trousers and unzips his fly. A huge cock springs out and he aims it at my mouth. He pushes it against my lips and forces them apart.

''Suck'' says Mister Nick. I have no option but to do as he says. He fucks my mouth and his big cock nearly suffocates me. After several minutes I feel him start jerking and he empties his balls into my mouth.

''Swallow'' he says ''and don't spill anything''

I nearly choke but continue sucking him until every drop has been sucked out of him and swallowed.

He removes his cock and does up his trousers.

'' Don't tell your Mistress will you slut, otherwise you will be sorry.

Toni- ''No Mister Nick''

He leaves, I shall no doubt be in trouble for telling him you had just left and suitably punished when you find out.

You both arrive back only fifteen minutes later.

Mistress- '' Let me see how the chastity belt has worked. Ah yes, still there but I see you have been messing about with it. That was Mister Nicks fault of course but I don't say anything.

You unlock it and grab my balls again.

Mistress- '' Ah good, still nice and full, bend over the chair Toni'' I do as you ask and you lift up my french maid's outfit. Lucy appears wearing a strapon dildo.

Mistress- '' Do as I told you at dinner Lucy''

Lucy '' yes Mistress''

She has a bottle of oil and pours a small amount at the base of my spine. It runs down to my ass. She stops some and inserts one finger. She pushes in and out so more oil lubricates my asshole. She gradually inserts more fingers and soon there are four of her fingers fucking my ass.

Mistress- '' Now fuck him Lucy''

Lucy places the head of the dildo against my ass. There is no more gentle foreplay and she rams it in as far as she can. She fucks my ass, thrusting in and out as fast as she can.

Soon I have a hardon again

Mistress- '' There Lucy I said that his cock would harden when his ass is fucked.

Toni- ''Please let me cum Mistress. I need to cum so much. My balls ache''

I reach down to grab my smooth hardon and start wanking. You slap my wrist away.

Mistress- '' I will decide when and how Toni''

Toni-'' Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress.''

Mistress- '' Follow me, both of you''

Lucy follows you up the stairs and I follow on behind her. we are soon in one of your spare bedrooms, which has a certain amount of bondage equipment.

Mistress- '' Undress Lucy'' Lucy does as you ask. ''Now lie on the bed''

Lucy is naked on the bed and you gesture to her to open her legs slightly.

Mistress- '' Now Toni, I want you to fuck her''

I don't need a second invitation and I slide my cock into her tight pussy. I think it won't be long before I cum, but you have other ideas and you grabb my balls and restrict my movement. I am only moving slightly in and out of her. My balls were already full and now there is no more room for more cum.

Mistress- '' Nice and full now aren't they Toni?

Toni- ''Yes Mistress''

You can feel that I will cum soon so you pull back my balls and my cock withdraws from Lucy.

Mistress- '' Not yet Toni''

You are still squeezing my balls and I kneel between Lucy's legs. Your other hand starts wanking me. You hold my cock tight and wank it fast and hard. Soon I feel an orgasm coming that won't be able to stop. You keep wanking me and I orgasm long and intense. My cum shoots all over Lucy. You keep slowly wanking me, ensuring every drop has been drained from my balls.

You release my balls and push your hand towards my mouth.

Mistress- '' First, clean my hand'' I do as you say and lick your hand and fingers until they are completely clean.

Mistress- '' Now clean up Lucy''

You push my head onto Lucy's chest and I lick her tits and nipples to clean her. I then slide further down over her stomach ensuring every drop is removed. Then down onto her pussy which is very wet anyway. i lick outside her pussy and inside her pussy lips.

Lucy '' Mistress, some has dripped down to my ass''

Mistress- '' Lift your legs Lucy, higher so your knees touch your nipples.''

Lucy complies exposing her pussy and ass to us both.

Mistress- '' lick her ass clean Toni''

I do as you say and soon every drop has been totally removed.

Mistress- '' Now Toni, downstairs''

I walk downstairs naked.

Mistress- '' I will contact you when I want you to visit me again and don't cum in the meantime''

Toni- ''No Mistress''

You open the door and push me outside naked. You throw my clothes at me and close the door........


0 comments:

Post a Comment