Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oink By Anonymous

Miss IMed me in skype to inform me that my presence was required. She said that Lady Eva wanted
'my sorry ass' at Dominion night court in ten minutes. I've learned the hard way that
disappointing my Miss or Lady Eva is not a smart thing to do. It's landed my keys in the dead-
letter office more than once.

With great haste I made alternate arrangements regarding a previous commitment and got 'my sorry
ass' into Second Life. Miss had DJ commitments and would not be attending.

I rarely go anywhere in SL without Miss, so when I arrived in dominion naked and alone, I felt a
mixture of dread and excitement.

I made my way to the prisoner's cage, found an availble spot, and set 'my sorry ass' down.

I had never attended Dominion trials before, but I had a good idea what happened there. I sat
waiting to appear before Lady Eva. When I got oriented, got my ears turned on I heard a
familiar voice and it was not Lady Eva's. THen it struck me... I would not be appearing before
Lady Eva. This evening's Judgery was LADY VIOLET!

I have the utmost respect for all the ladies of the Dominion and hold them in the highest
regard. I must say however that Lady Violet scares the piss out of me... and not just a little
dribble of piss. More like, racehorse piss... no wait... Racehorse after a barrell of Redbull ?
Piss...

I am happy to report that I survived. Her judgery was firm and fair, but did not much care for
my 'oink'. My miss has directed me to enroll in an "oink improvement program". I have not
found one yet. But I am hopeful.

Oink

0 comments:

Post a Comment