Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Miss Clubbing By Siofra Macalroy

Frustrations of the poor.

I have been a part of this lifestyle since i was eighteen. I ran around trying so many things. I also had money i could just blow on myself, no responsibilities. Back then i could just toss 100 bucks at the sexy satin corset to go over my favorite black lace dress. No I'm not an exhibitionist, i just love teasing people. one of the more Minor Sadistic traits i have.

With this economy its not the same, i have been unemployed close to 7 months now. Its made me depressed to the point where i have just neglected myself. I find myself asking sometime, why can't i have more control of my life.

Today i was browsing at corsets i know i cannot buy, reminiscing of days i would go to the club and dance for hours. Partially cause out of the corner of my right eye there was someone being strapped up to the cross. If it were a boy his shirt would be removed so all those lovely licks of the lashed could be seen by anyone passing by. the girls well they were close to naked anyways, only black electric tape covering their nipples.

I still remember the moan of one of there girls as she pleaded to have it ripped off. Naturally there wouldn't be as much pain as she has been dancing with me most of the night. and the clubs rarely kept out bodies cool.

Me and my friends would also play pass the sub. Leash would be passed and the submissive, usually a boy would be dragged around., teased, spanked, sometimes told to knee on the dance floor just so they could glimpse under our skirts. I personally liked the ones who enjoyed being bitten. my favorite spot was always the back shoulder area, and the inner thigh.

So yes I'm depressed, but i think these memories have also help to keep me motivated. I look forward now to the day when me and my boyfriend go to the club, and "encourage" him to pick a girl offering "suggestions" just sate my voyeuristic hunger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment