Monday, January 24, 2011

Confessions Of A Shopaholid By Madison

Hello Ladies and subs of the Dominion, my name is Madison Grayman, and I am, yes brace yourself, a shopping whore!

Second life shopping is my crack and I love to look my best. If I see something cute I typically will buy it. Now mind you I do look for value and quality. Don’t get me started on Truth Hair. That place could make my life simpler and just sale me a subscription where they just send me hair as it comes out. My inventory is full of items I may have only worn once or even never. I have loads from Apple May and NyteNday. Great staple item stores. I must admit I need to do a better job of shopping at the Dominion Mall as that is one way to support the vendors that support the Dominion. Recently I started to widen my fashion experience and started exploring the Dominion fashion blog. Oh my, that really got me in trouble as I started to go explore the stores of the mete-verse that had been reviewed on the blog. Wow, with a resource like the blog no avi should ever look like they need to be on the “people of Wal-Mart” website.

Second life is where I get to be Madison and look the way I want to look. But it’s not all about some ruggedly handsome middle-aged guy living his dream of being a cute girl in this amazing place we call SL. And just on a side note, I use the term ruggedly handsome loosely. I find so much pleasure looking my best for my Miss. I want to be the most adorable cute sub girl for Her. Looking for the girl next door and not to Domme is my rule of thumb. All Misses deserve subs who take pride in their appearance especially how easy it is. Besides looking my best I like to know where good shops are and good sales so that if Lady Jem or any other Lady ask, I’m able to help. If I see something that I think my Miss or one of my Miss Friends might like, I often take a snapshot, get the landmark, and put them in a note card to let them know I was thinking about them. It’s a little way to serve.

So yes I am a shopping whore and I am proud of it.

Signed,
Madi

0 comments:

Post a Comment