Saturday, January 29, 2011

Confession By Bosk

In the 15th spring of my life I headed to Tulsa, Ok to do a four week military candidate course. I ompleted the course with no problems, however I did realize the military was not for me. My father o the other hand was over joyed at my completion. My return home day just happen to be my 15th birthday, and what a birthday it happen to be.

My father owned several bars and he had me stay in uniform and we went bar hopping so he
could show me off, of course everyone knew me, I usually sit in his car or on the back steps, getting free drinks while dad did his thing, this time however I was inside and at the bar. I had a few drinks the buzz already starting to kick in when my dad started talking to a strange lady.
She was a striking looking woman, tall with dark hair and the most amazing eyes I had ever
seen. I had caught her eyes over my dads shoulders, turning red for some reason I looked down towards the ground. My god she had the hottest looking leather boots I had only seen in a magazine.

Their conversation was quickly over with, with the noise level and their low voices I barely
caught any part of it. She departed and we went back to drinking, finishing up the one we had and moved to another one of his bars. A couple there and we went to his last one, his favorite. A quick meal was enjoyed and he asked me how I was enjoying my birthday. It was then he informed me “Time to get your nubbin shaved” .

I followed my dad to the small house on the lot, used usually if he was to drunk to make it home
or the occasional out of town guest. At the door he told me happy birthday and returned to the bar. I looked at the door, hesitant about entering. My dad was a known prankster and might have put a sheep or anything inside. I finally stepped inside.

There inside leaning against the counter was the lady from earlier. I was dumbfounded and my
entire being was beat red as I closed the door. I could not even speak I was so embarrassed yet so turned on. I was a virgin and my sexual knowledge came from looking at some magazines that had been left by a renter. They where men slaves worshiping women. When she asked me “What would you like?” my reply was simply “To be your sex slave.”

I was shown to my knees there and watched as she stripped down to boots, thigh highs on a
garter, a waist type corset. She opened a few drawers until finding a mixing spoon and some flat
wooden flat looking device, later learning it was to cut dough and such. Off to the bedroom she went having me to crawl behind her.

The next two hours where the best two hours of my entire life to date. I was instructed on
worshiping her and experienced the constant light beating, tapping, stroking of those instruments she had carried in there. I will not bother with the most intimate details. At the end of the session she told me that I would make some Mistress an excellent toy someday. If I was red before this happen, I was scarlet then.

I never saw the lady again, and only spoke to my dad about her once, he told me her name was
Cherry and lived a couple hours away. I wonder why it is now I long to be at such a place again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment