Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Tease

It started simply enough. Mistress and I talking about the events of the day and planning on what I should do for the Mr Dominion talent portion of the pageant. She had me in her arms and we sat and talked and mused over ideas and the type of music I might use.

Then she pointed me to a YouTube video of Janet Jackson doing a number called Discipline. To say the least, it was a very erotic video of Miss Jackson teasing the hell out of (what I suspected was) a guy from the audience. They had him in a harness and Miss Jackson was dressed all Domme like, and proceeded to serenade him and seduce him with out actually touching him.

"Mistress", I said, "This is very HOT, and I am getting turned on."

"Oh, are your hard pet?", she asked.

"Getting there Miss, but not quite hard."

Then mistress slipped from my arms and pushed me to the ground and straddled over my hips with her luscious thighs. The warmth of her body against my bulging cock. "Guess we will have to do something about that.", she said.

Then holding me down she proceeded to tear at he buttons of my shirt....ripping each button, as I felt the warm breath from her mouth against my bare skin. Lower she went ripping each button, until my shirt fell to either side. I wanted to arch my back to press against her lips but dared not.
Then She looks up at me, smiled, and said, "you want my mouth around your hard cock , don't you pet?"
"ummhummm....yessssss Mistress......any pets dream Miss.", I moaned
Smiling more she says, "you want my hand wrapped around your balls... sqeezing them?"
Looking up at the ceiling, I arch my back slightly, "Yes Mistress."
Then looking in my eyes, "Taking the tip of your cock in my mouth, running it along my teeth.... just around the base of the head of it, biting until the precum escapes? Is that what you would like pet?", she whispers.

Shuttering I feel the precum in my jeans, "Yes Mistress, that would be a venerable nirvana Miss.", I rasp.

Grinning she then asks, "Are you hard now pet?"

"Yes Mistress!", I moan.

Then she smiles with pleasure and whispers, "Good, my job is done, Come let's go to Dominion."

Moaning I stand after Miss gets up, feeling my hardness tight in my jeans...Hoping no one will notice as we arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment