Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Road Trip Part 2 By Shyguy Nootan

...continued from last week

Mistress handed me the keys and told me to drive......i walked to the passengers door, opened it for her, and once she stepped in, i glanced at her gorgeous legs, in those black tights and admired the long black leather boots...her legs were extended in the car, and i just moaned softly as i closed the door. She looked up at me and a sultrly soft smile came across her face. I walked around to the driver's side, got in the amazing red convertible, and began driving, leaving the airport parking lot, still in a daze from finally tasting her gorgeous wet pussy. I could still feel the juices on my face, and the smell permeated my nose....it was a scent that came from heaven.

We started driving away, and I asked Mistress for directions. She had already set up the room in the hotel, and it was a 20 minute drive...."Baby, i programmed the route into the gps, and you will notice we will be taking the long way through some deserted roads" as another grin came across her face. I just looked into the gps and began driving, the wind pressing against our faces as we drove through the beautiful country roads.

She leaned in close to me and whispered into my ear "Now pet, you are to concentrate on the road, you are not to look at anything other than the road, do you understand me? If you look anywhere else, or lose concentration for one second you will be punished severely" I nodded, looked straight ahead and just focused on the task at hand.

After a few minutes I felt something brushing against my pants, her hand slowly beginning to rub my cock which was still extremely hard from the episode at the airport. I heard the zipper, and i felt her taking my cock from my pants, sticking straight in the air........and without looking down I could feel her soft lips encasing it, slowly sucking up and down....her mouth just sliding up and down, her soft lips pressed against it.....i could feel her tongue caressing the head.....and i began to moan loudly....."shut up boy, not one word from you, not one sound" she commanded. i bit my lip and kept concentrating on the road

The road was deserted, and I was trying so hard to focus on the road, keeping my eyes ahead, but it was so difficult as all I could feel was her mouth bobbing up and down, taking my cock all the way in......and then all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain as her teeth began grinding against my cock....she pressed harder into it....teeth leaving marks all over it.....i felt her move to the head, and she bit into it harder.....causing me to swerve a little and moan loudly.

"I said not a fucking sound you little slut, and you lost your concentration, there will be consequences" I shuddered, and continued to focus on the road.....

She returned to sucking, and my cock began to swell some more, knowing precum was just about to ooze from the tip of my incredibly aroused cock. She sensed this, removed her mouth from it and took the precum onto her fingers......reaching up with them she slowly slid her finger to my lips and glazed my lower lip with my precum....."Don't you dare lick your lips boy, that is your lipgloss for the day" and she giggled some more.....

Mistress leaned back into her seat, and reached into the glove box for something....Moving back to my cock I could feel something cold and hard encasing it. Mistress slid the device on to my cock, i could feel it surrounding my cock, and I heard a little click, and from what I could tell my cock was entirely locked up...

She put my cock away, and then began giggling, leaning back in her seat, enjoying the ride.

"Now my little slut, you are all locked away, and i have the key", as she began to play with it as it hung from her neck. She laughed some more....."and if you don't do exactly what i say, this key will never unlock that little worm of yours, do you understand?"

We arrived at the hotel....

To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment