Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Price Of Pain Ease

(With apologies to Fritz Leiber)

times it is bad, most of the times it is worst than that.
I have always had it, even as a kid it would roll over me like a black and smothering tide. How it is tied in ( no pun intended) to my submission, I do not know, just that it is.

I take upon myself, that is to say it is probably unwarranted, huge amounts of guilt and responsibility.Well, that likely is a part of my subby side. Of late

it has been worst. Some days I want to creep into the Dominion and asked to be put into a cage, bondage at least on a leash. I have a lot of Lady friends Who are Dominate in nature and practice and prolly would oblige

me out of friendship and inclination but I would never impose on a friendship in that way.

I feel the need to expiate or at least outlast my pain, by the deliberate infliction of pain....

oh wait.. this is waaaay too grim.. and i can do better than this...



Armadillo or Arm a Dildo, Endanged Species or Comic relief ?


Ok.. so i am like Majority depressed and rather than be a bother to All and all.. i decided to put my self up for Trials. i figure that i'd prolly get a good spanking at the very least out of that..

Well the best laid plans of mice and Avatars aft gang a galy..as well as get totally screwed up. Somehow the Court ended up with a Texas theme and i was first on the chopping block.. er. docket...and it was decided that

because i am such a big attention whore.. yes the truth is OUT !.. that i should wear a tiny avatar of an armadillo for a week. That of course would attract absolutely and utterly no attention to me. !

Well it was not the punishment i craved, pain to wash away the guilt.. but i REALLY liked how amused the Ladies were at the sight of this ... and i found myself liking it as well.. and the advantages that it brought me.. i can now use the cat door to get in and out of the house !

i like this look and relish the laughter and the pleasures that it brings to the Ladies.. and make utterly horrible and sham less jokes and puns on myself... it took me out of my depression and lifted me high.

After a week i will prolly go back to my normal look.. but with a slight change.. now i have found another, heather way to deal with things... the Armadillo may ride again... or be ridden.

peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment