Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Dream By Zaidel

You are sitting on the couch calmly, i am sitting in front of you on my knees, you snap your fingers and point to a spot on the floor between your legs, i obey and soon i am trapped between your legs. your hands holding my face, one hand on each cheek, your mouth devouring mine, demanding more, i feel your tongue caress my lips then parts them wishing my tongue to dance on your music. My tongue submitts to yours, My eyes bright with lust, looking at yours, i feel like my inner wolf, the raw animal in me is pasting around, wanting to get out, awaken by your teasing, your touch, a long deep breath and i smell the excitement oozing from your panties.

Your teasing have its effect on me, after hours with you, with paddle and ice cubes i feel horny, i feel hard, and now trapped between your legs with the most delicious smell in the world in my nose. i need to make love to you, no i need to pounce you, jump you, take you but everytime i try to reach you, i do it in vain, course every time you see my attempt you smile and use your leash attached to my collar, maintaining me on my knees, firmly there.

i know then -You only have to snap your fingers and i will do all you wish

Every kiss you give me is a blessing, every caress on my chest and my waist is a precious gift, i feel how it is awaken a little more of the wolf inside me, wanting to break free, i need and wanting to posses you. Your hands slowly moves down to the edge of my pants and make me hold my breath, pulling my stomach in wishing you go beyond the edge to my hard cock, pounding in its prison. The hands of my Lady so close to my hard cock makes me gasps, i feel the button on my jeans open and the notices the zipper goes down, you stand and pulling me with you up by tugging the leash, as i stand my pants fall to the floor, you smile telling me im a good boy remembering the no underwear rule, you sit back down and i kneel on my own, no need for pulling me down. Im naked at your feet, panting excited. Your legs apart me between, i takes a deep breath smelling it again, your skirt slided up a little as you sat down again and now gives me a clear shot of your wet pussy, i know its wet from the spot showing on your panties, the smell are overwhelming me. Keeping me in a distance, far enough not to be able to touch i watch your fingers slide under your panties how you caress your self, getting wetter, then you caress my lips, parting them and making me to taste your fluids.

I can't hold myself anymore, i jump on you, finally driven crazy by you, the animal bursting out. I feel the power of the leash on my neck, trying to hold me back, but the pain i feel doesn't matter to me now, i just want to take you against the couch, with a growl i enter you without any delay, i hear how do you fake a sigh, trying to seem surprised, but you knew what you were doing to me and was waiting for it, but you are the one playing this music and your moans mantain me out of control. I take the punishment after, it be worth it
I feel the heels of your boots on my sides, im edging fast and you sense it, you press hard your boots on my sides, feeling your heels dig in my back making a terrible pain, i cant endure it makes me to kneel again at your feet, before i recover i find my hands cuffed together on my back, my feet tied to the coach

When i level my head you grab me by my hair, and sits on my face all i see and smell is your pussy, i lick you, kiss you, suck you. Your fingers massage your clit, faster and faster, you press on my face making me to fuck you with my tongue, deeply licking you, im pumping you til my tongue is soar and til finally you cum on my face, marking me with your aromas.
I feel hard as a rock and you notice of course by smiling at me, like a cat playing with a mouse, you take my cock, begin to milk me driving me crazy, again i wanting to free myself and fuck you hard. But no way i can this time, im firmly bound and helpless in your mercy, i edge again, and you just stop, smiling at me, waiting for me to calm down, then starts again til i edge and again you wait for me to get calm again, you are playing your music, training me. Finally you just sit down on me, riding me, getting your pleasure again, driving me to edge one time, stops moving doing it again and again and another, but neglecting my pleasure every time. I don't know how many time you do this, i just know i end floating around, deep in subspace.

I feel exhausted, my rear was burning from your paddle, i smell your juices all around my body, marked by your aroma, my back and chest can still feel your Nails, . My mind was floating between worlds, naked and vulnerable now, the same as my body, my head resting in your lap.
I see you whispering me loved sweet words, caressing me, making me feel loved, dragging me back to you with your tenderness, with your love, chaining my soul back to you, with a stronger leash than the one hooked in my collar.

I awake in your lap, a sound startled me, i kiss your hand, letting you know i was awake, you takes care of me all the time. I landed safe and softly and then i hear the same sound again i look Her fingers, She snapped snapped them once again.
I wake up alone in my bed, almost in tears when i discover it was a dream, but i hope and wish it will be true soon, i connect to sl to meet her with a blushing face

0 comments:

Post a Comment