Friday, December 3, 2010

Dublin Story for FC

By Sue Rozen

You know that friend you don’t see very often – I’m sure you understand what I mean; you see each other only every couple of years, but when you do meet up, and the initial pleasantries are dispensed with – it feels like you’ve never been apart.

That’s what it was like meeting the one and only Miss Destiny for the first time. Like old friends, separated for a while, but now back together at last and ready to get up to some mischief.

My subs, Zaira and Carl, I had of course met before; and our other comrade-in-arms, Emma, I have to admit I didn’t know very well – but that was soon to be taken care of.

We met on Friday afternoon, and from then on it was a total blast. Chatting, drinking, eating, teasing boys in pubs, public boob-grabbing, girl-on-girl [or should I say domme-on-domme!] snogging, ice in places ice doesn’t usually go…and a wee bit of play – and that was just Friday!

Now, I don’t generally sleep very well in hotel beds and a combination of that and a late night, meant that on Saturday I was really tired.

We headed off into town and had a really lovely day – shopping, sight-seeing, having lunch and so on. We had some bits and pieces to pick up for our outfits for the fetish party that night [we had done a “fashion show” the evening before and all sorts of swapping of jewellery, stockings and such had gone on].

Given my tiredness, and that I didn’t want to be in anything less than top form for Nimhneach that night, I decided to head back to the hotel for a bit of a nap. Later that evening we met up again for a bite to eat and met up with the last member of the gang before getting ready to go to our fetish party.

I love to dress up. I love the fuss of getting all done up. I love make up, nice clothes and doing my hair. I love sexy underwear, sexy outerwear and gorgeous shoes! I love it all – and getting to dress my boy up as my french maid just made all the dressing up even better.

Putting him in his short frilly skirt, and having him wear my fishnets and a pair of Miss Destiny’s leopard-print knickers, helped to really get me in the mood. I even think that Dewdrop has a picture of me doing Carl’s long purple hair up with his maid’s cap! Such fun!!

My own outfit was a pair of skin tight latex-look leggings and a beautiful black corset [I had brought a pvc outfit too, but it just gets way too hot to spend a whole night in!]. I teamed my outfit up with a pair of fabulous black leather knee-high boots, a pair of black-satin opera gloves, a small top hat and of course, one of my crops!

I won’t go into all the outifts here, as I’m sure everyone will describe their own – just to say that everyone looked really great, Destiny in her sexy black and red lingerie with her oversized spanking ruler in hand, Zaira in her gorgeous corset and latex skirt, Emma done up all moody-Goth, and Carlie in his fishnets, high heels and four pairs of frilly knickers!

And so, to the question I’m sure you all want the answer to: What was Nimhneach like?

It was amazing. It so much reminded me of being at the Dominion – people dressed up in all sorts of costumes and interacting in a fun, sometimes light-hearted /sometimes serious way. An amazing, electric ambiance, sexually charged, but at the same time safe – where no meant no, and offense was never taken.

There were subs being lead around on their leashes, amazing outfits from leather to latex to lingerie and so much more. There were surgeons, military uniforms; at least one neko and one furry – in fact being on the dance floor strutting my funky thang beside the huge polar bear furry made me feel like this was the D come to life!

In various spots about the club there were formal sceneing areas - one in particular where suspension rope play was being exhibited which was amazing. Another area had a bondage frame set up where a sub’s wrists were bound apart to put them at the mercy of their dom – but I’ll let Zaira tell you about that! Lots of spanking, caning, cropping – you name it – going on in different places. The dancefloor had a cage and dance pole – and it was up to each individual how involved you got. If you wanted to throw yourself into it and scene in public, you could – and if you wanted to just stand back and watch, that was fine too.

The club has its rules, obviously, all of which seemed to be adhered to. Everyone was very respectful of eachother – and overall the atmosphere was one of acceptance, excitement and kinky fun.

Nimhneach and the weekend as a whole were amazing experiences – made all the richer by being there with such fantastic friends and subs. And as I said to Dewdrop when we were giving each other a parting hug on Sunday morning – it’s not an ending, but felt to me - certainly far, far more like a beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment