Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reward

I was not long in the world of D/s when my Miss decided I needed to have my horizons... broadened. In the giddy time we'd been together I'd seen many things and experienced things which I thought fictitious or simply hyperbole. She had dug deep into my secret needs, listened intently to my every shameful desire... And from them selected for me a reward I thought I'd never experience.

We were at the club that weekend. A well-appointed private home with an amiable host. And I was a bundle of jangling nerves as I waited for the surprise I'd been promised. I had been good. Ever so good. Done every little thing my Miss asked and more. I had abandoned my self, my sense and my reason to her. I was her creature. And her creature, she said, was to have a treat.

After what felt like eons of the usual social fencing, I was shown into a room by my Miss. In it was one of her dear friends, and her two boys. It was a beautiful room with hardood floors, and light airy decorations and a hint of vanilla in the air, mixing with my Miss' perfume.

I was stripped bare, my heart pounding, not knowing why there were others present for this. Was I to be humilated, to confess my bases kinks? I felt my knees shake, as my Miss hovered at my ear.

"This is for you, my silly cow" she said...her breath warming my ear and causing my every hair to rise. And she led me to the boys, and they took me between them. Their hard bodies pressing me close, flattening my breasts and ass as their erections dented my belly and pressed between my cheeks.

My heart pounded. I'd only told her once. And I knew them, but did not KNOW them. I knew their Miss but did not trust her. But... I trusted mine. And as fear and arousal fought within me she whispered again. "Your little fantasy has become mine... I want to see how you cope".

And thier hands took my shoulders and thier lips pressed against my skin and, perhaps at the behest of thier Miss, their hips began to grind into me, making my heart leap and race, as my hands sought distractedly and confusedly for the right thing to do. The right touch, the right action. But I couldn't think. Thier breath on my skin, and thier erections, thier fingers on my breasts... I had to surrender. To the sensations, to their hands, to my own hunger, and to the deep tingle that was making thier every move a spreading shiver through my body.

Before long the awkward press of bodies resolved itself. My miss guided me to straddle one and... he slipped so easily into me. So smoothly. The cry from my lips was unavoidable as I felt my pussy fill. She remarked at how much I must want this, how wet I must be, what a fucking whore I clearly am... And It washed into me. Inflaming me until I couldn't bear to open my eyes. There was too too much to feel, to hear, to smell. My Miss was always right.

And then the second boy came... Heralded by my Miss' fingers smearing my rosebud with lube as she had so many times before. He was not gentle, and I stiffened and spasmed several times as he shoved his cock into my ass, the sting of it making my eyes water... and then ... I was there.

I remember the moment It crystalized for me. Perhaps it was only a second. The moment when I knew I was stuffed full, two cocks lying along each other deep within me... throbbing, thier owner's bodies pulsing and heaving with breath... Oh it hurt. Oh it was wonderful. Oh my god what was I doing? Oh what a fucking whore I was. A whore beneath her eyes. Beneath her friend's eyes. My Miss was so right... always right. I was a fucking slut. And here I was, suspended in elysium made of cock...

And then, the moment broke. They began to move... And I lose track of my story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment