Friday, December 3, 2010

Destiny’s Dublin Confession

The day dawned, at last. I took a leisurely drive to Stansted Airport and arrived in good time. Check in was uneventful and I managed to squeeze in a cup of coffee before making my way to the departure gate. My feet were killing me. I had decided to wear my new ankle boots. Now, they are not killer stilettoes or anything fetish, well perhaps a little fetish, but they do have a heel. I had chosen to go for vanity over comfort. After all, I was meeting NEW people. People who had expectations of Destiny the Domme, they didn’t want to meet Lisa the Loser, did they? I struggled on with my boots, every step an agony as they gripped to my swollen feet while I walked, or rather stumbled, to the departure gate.

After a long wait and an interesting chat with a woman in the queue, I was on the plane. Bliss - I could take the weight off my feet! The woman I met at the gate sat with me. I discovered her name was Samantha and we had a really interesting conversation for the hour long flight. My feet continued to throb. The unfasten seat belt light came on and we all stood to get off the plane…oh my God….PAIN!!!! I DO NOT DO PAIN! My ankles hurt, my toes, my heel, my instep….”I hate these boots, I really hate them” I muttered to myself. I hobbled down the steps, holding on to Samantha’s arm, not looking at all dominant or confident, but more like an old lady with severe arthritis, which is not really that far from the truth! At baggage collection, my case came off first – wow – a miracle….I tore at it, almost ripping the lock off and pulled out my flats. My beloved, comfortable, soft, cushioned, black flats. Oh…oh ..oh….joy…bliss….heaven…I exhaled and stood up, shoved the cursed boots into the case and proceeded out of Customs, a skip in my step, to find the bus to Dublin’s Busarus where Zaira, Emma and I were meeting. I had arrived in Dublin. Yay!

On the bus I checked my phone – damn …no signal, nothing, no service. I tried everything, but nothing worked, this was a new account – maybe I had to set up international calls? My heart sank, I love my new iPhone, it is my life source, my connection to everyone dear to me, it’s not just my phone, but right at this moment, I needed it as a phone to tell Zaira I was there. I decided I would need to use a public payphone to call her, so on arriving at the Bus station, I trundled in with my case and surveyed the scene. It was quite busy, people milling around, reading newspapers, some chatting, some reading timetable, drinking coffee, others standing about, some sitting. I scanned as far as the eye could see, no sign of the girl in the pic. Ah well, thought I….let’s find the phone. I spotted a pay phone in amongst a fairly large seating area and weaved my way through the crowds, my iPhone with Zaira’ number firmly clutched in my hand. I picked up the phone and dialled, it began to ring and for some reason I cannot fathom – perhaps I heard it ringing behind me – I turned and looked and there she was, phone in hand looking at me, dear, sweet Zaira grinning up at me. I grinned back and said, ‘You’re Zaira, aren’t you?’ she laughed, ‘Yes’ as I exclaimed, ‘you just cost me a euro!’. We hugged, laughed and I immediately felt as if I had known her for a long time, there was no awkwardness whatsoever.
Anyway, that was the beginning….Emma arrived two mins later and we went for lunch.
Checking into our triple room with Zaira and Emma was great, we did the girlie thing and showed each other our outfits, I am proud to say I was the first one to strip off, which, frankly, is often the case.’ Inhibited’ is not in my vocabulary! I also took great pleasure in placing my fishnet tights on the Holy bible in the desk drawer. I am, for sure, going to hell!

Later, Sue arrived and completed our foursome for the day. I was nervous about meeting Sue. Two Dommes together can be a challenge and at times it was, but never in a bad way, just in a way that we could joke about. For instance, at dinner Sue ordered the wine, completely oblivious to which one I might want, naturally! After all, it’s all about HER, isn’t it? ‘How very DARE she?!’ I thought.

That Friday night we did have a few drinks *cough*. By this time I had got in touch with the phone company and had service again and it was great to get a text from Rich saying that our friends at The Dominon wanted an update. Timing was great because we were, at that very moment, having great fun teasing some boys in a very crowded Dublin bar. Sue and I worked them well, telling them all about us, our kinks and what they were missing in their vanilla world, then Sue kissed me. And I mean KISSED me. She did ask, and I have to say I agreed immediately! In fact, I kissed her, several times afterwards and found my hands moving to her breasts, right there in the pub, we kissed and fondled each other’s boobs. The boys were almost begging for more, of course. It was fun, and it was quite powerful and erotic. Sue is a damn good kisser! I am not sure what Zaira and Emma made of our antics, but it may have inspired what happened when we got back to the hotel.

We were in Sue’s room and decided to have some fun. Now remember, despite the snogging of Sue, I am not really into girls. I love muscular, hairy male physiques and I don’t feel very Domme towards girls, not in a sexual way, I usually find myself wanting to mother them. Add to that that this was Sue with HER girl and Emma and I had never met before today, let alone scened and we had hardly spoken on SL either. So, this was not my ideal erotic playtime, but we had had a few drinks, so I was going with the flow. Sue got out her toys. She had brought a fair selection, including the Hitachi Wand, which I’d heard of, but never seen. OMG! That thing is bloody awesome. Anyway, I feel that some things should remain a secret to those present at the time, but suffice to say, I enjoyed spanking a couple of lovely, plump, soft, fleshy bottoms, especially the one that was bare and on which I left some lovely red marks. Mmmmm. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

Saturday was shopping, sightseeing, chatting, eating, drinking coffee and then preparing for the Nimhneah party. Carl, Sue’s boy, arrived early evening and suddenly, I came alive. I noticed it myself and I know the others did too. When a sub boy is in my presence I just perk up totally and get my Domme on! Carl is absolutely bloody gorgeous. He is handsome, sexy, but more than that, a really really warm, open, funny and charming man. Dressing him as a sissy for the party was fabulous and having him wear my panties with his maids outfit really gave me a kick. It also gave me a thrill to be able to text Rich and tell him this…I know that will have had an effect! I should add here that I was jealous that Sue had two of her subs with her and I had none, but one day I will, one sweet day.

The fetish party at Nimhneach was amazing. I have only been to one BDSM club once before and it was a big disappointment. Due to my job, I shy away from the local scene and am very much a private Domme, so to be able to be publicly out there was fantastic. It is held in a small, dimly lit club, but you soon grow accustomed to the darkness and in fact, can see very well. We found a table in the back area near a large bondage frame, where constant playing occurred all night long. Around us were people in all kinds of outfits, in all shapes and sizes and aged 21 to 71, no exaggeration. I have never been in a social situation like that before where everyone mixed, played, danced, chatted together, regardless of gender, age, sexual persuasion or race. It made me feel good to be alive. The place was heaving with life, energy and fun.
The atmosphere at Nimhneach was incredibly sexually charged, although full nudity and sexual acts are not permitted, the whole ambience is one of eroticism. It’s also incredibly friendly, I felt totally happy and at home and I’m pretty sure the others did too.

There were several noteable occurences that night, Dominant males trying to get me to go to a private room with them, submissive boys approaching, a little hesitantly, kneeling, talking, looking adoringly, longingly at me – not my avatar, but me. We made several SL jokes, of course, when one boy left to ‘use the bathroom’ and didn’t come back, I compared it to tping away without permission! The time flew by, four hours went in a flash and before we knew it, it was 3am and we had to leave. I had met a very sweet Italian boy earlier who had fallen to his knees the moment I said ‘hello’ and then taken great pleasure from being permitted to rub and kiss my feet (after all, I needed that from the day before.they were still sore and I was in heels again!). I’d dismissed him earlier, but saw him standing alone, looking at me as we were about to leave, I approached him and planted a brief kiss on his mouth, tapped his nose and said, ‘goodbye’. He looked at me sadly and said, ‘You make me very ‘appy. You are so beautiful’. Yeah, it’s all about ME!!!!!!

The next day we had breakfast together and said our goodbyes. It was a truly fantastic weekend with amazing people who I am proud to call my friends. I can’t wait til next time – in fact, I am flying back to Dublin next Saturday night, just to return to the club. This time I will not be wearing my boots for the journey, it’s flats all the way. I may be a Domme, but comfortable feet is my favourite fetish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment