Friday, December 3, 2010

Carl's Dublin adventure

I knew that my mistress and some other friends from SL would be meeting in the city that night, but I was nervous as hell about going to meet them. With a little reassurance from my mistress and the sound of miss destiny’s voice I was convinced this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I hopped in the car and 2.5 hours later arrived in the big smoke with a suit case full of costumes and sex toys. I texted my Mistress and went to the bar in the hotel, indulging in a pint of beer as the custom permits here. Half a pint later I noticed my mistress and miss destiny standing in the lobby accompanied by Emma and Zaria standing off to the side.

I knew everyone by voice and the sound of them reassured me and we all sat down for a drink together, everybody got along really well and people slipped into their natural roles I noticed as miss destiny and my mistress sue started to spank me and boss me about because my eyes were wondering towards to football match on TV.

I had two costumes, one was a gimpy style wetsuit thing, which was a poor effort and I also had my French maids outfit stocking, panties wig, black patent high heels etc. The ladies decided that the French maid was the best way to go; miss destiny was getting right into it and seemed to be enjoying herself. I was really enjoying being the centre of attention but I was conscious of not hogging the mistress’s, in the end I was wearing high heels fish net stockings French maids outfit, miss destiny’s panties, and my mistress’s long purple wig,

Zaria and Emma looked awesome in corsets and the like and my mistress was wearing black leather skin tight pants and the hottest black corset I’d ever seen. Miss Destiny entered in this steaming black and red boudoir style long linger.
Thank god it was Halloween I thought to myself as I watched out onto the street, getting eyeballed by a group of witches off to some party somewhere. We were whisked away to the club by a wide eyed taxi driver.

Arriving at a vanilla night club dressed is fetish attire was made all the easier by the fact it was Halloween. The fetish part of the club is downstairs but all the vanilla heads were queuing up outside, it various states on Frankenstein and Dracula dress.
Going to nimhneach you get to skip the queue and get straight to the kinky action. We gave our tickets at the door to some sort of latex Nazi, I don’t think I was about to look him in the eye as I was passing through the door.
Immediately were we greeted by a fetishist feast of the imagination, every type of kinkster from gimps to sissies to masters and Mistress’s we passed into a back room where there was a bondage rack, complete with somebody getting whipped on it her hands bound out to the sides, her tights ass covered in fishnet. Of course at a closer glance I realised she was a man. We found a nice corner seat that could accommodate ours needs, basically where we could perv on every one. There was a couple sitting beside us, the lady was dressed in latex and her nipples were covered in black tape X's.

A bunch of kinky doctors were post up beside us, they wanted to spank my mistress, some hope I thought. I loaned my cuffs to Zaria because I thought she might like them. Her corset was super tight and she looked awesome. I tottered back and forth to the bar, how many sissy maids do you know who drink pints of larger? THEre was all sorts going on in the men’s toilet, cum on the floor, I heard one man proposition another at the urinal by saying do you need a hand with that? He turned him down.

I tottered back to the group, there was a queue of boys at miss destiny’s feet, some punk style lesbian was buttering up Emma and Mistress and Zaria were cosy on the couch together. I knew I looked like a man dress as a sissy but I felt great, and kept looking at myself in the mirror as if I was gorgeous, that was weird. There was a queue for the rack so I got spanked across mistress’s knee. With her hand and a ruler, I think miss destiny had a few shots at me too. A few people stopped to stare, and the domne at the next table offered a cane. Thankfully mistress didn’t accept.

WE danced the night away, I felt like I was in great company all night, I watched zaira get cropped on the rack and I watched Emma get a spanked of the new found punk lesbian friend. Generally I just perved on people all night. They we’re all so interesting and so sexy, latex dolls, rope suspension, army officers all sorts rolling around the place, I watched miss destiny get a foot massage or was it a toe job, but in the end I had to get changed by into the male me and travel back across the city to the hotel. I the safe and great company of my kinky dominion friends, the streets of Dublin were full of people late night fighting but the club had been a blissful peace of people beating the asses off one and other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment