Sunday, November 7, 2010

Orgasms are overrated - Robb

My confession actually is in two parts, the first part being when I was trying to be a good brother to alex, and the second part where I made large faux pas with my Mistress.

For the first part, I was speaking recently with Mistress and alex, and hearing the full explanation of how alex had negotiated on behalf of his penis for the immediate pleasure of an orgasm in exchange of a month worth of edging and celibacy. This didn’t come as a shock to me as I know what a lusty boy alex can be for Mistress, and I have learned how jelly “rolls.”

After alex had explained his current predicament, he pleaded with me to take on his burden for him, he said that, “Frustration and deprivation get a bad wrap. But three out of four holy men and visionaries say it's a key to enlightenment” and “Im willing to share the amazing possibilities of denial with you.”

To which I said, “sure, I’ll take your month for you.”

When alex questioned me on this, I made a rather, glib, sarcastic comment that bit me in the arse later…but agreed to the deal.

I told Mistress that i have offered to take on alex's burden, and with Her permission he would be free and clear of his month-long sabbatical from his penis, and I would be taking on his burden, like the saint I am.

Mistress said, “fine, you can both abstain for a month.”

I think you could hear alex and mine’s mouths hit the floor.

“But Mistress” I started to say…but there was no point.

We were now both engaged in a battle of our penises.

While I was still processing all this, Mistress made note of a comment I had made to alex.

She asked me to repeat it.

“I was teasing Mistress…seriously..i didn’t REALLY mean it.”

“Say it birdy boy” she said.

I cleared my throat…never thinking this would come around to bite me in the ass…

“meh…orgasms are overrated.”

Mistress puts this to the test...by having me edge…three times...while I repeat...over and over...”orgasms are overrated…orgasms are overrated…orgasms are overrated.”

Because of my new found abstinence…I beg Mistress to please let me stop edging..so worried about disappointing and knowing there is no happy ending to this tale.

I whimper, beg and plead….and finally she lets me stop…and sends me off to bed. Where I think to myself I will pitch more tents then a boy scout jamboree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My confession..part 2

The other part of my confession is that, I made a mistake the other night. I went to private message alex before I had even greeted Mistress, and
She had to message me first.

I felt awful of course, and I regretted my mistake immediately.

So with that said, I humbly apologize Mistress…I know I made a mistake and I beg for Your forgiveness.

I know at times I am an idiot boy, and I ducked up…I mean..fucked up….but I do apologize, and alex and I readily accept our punishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment