Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wheels Confession

Vagina Monolog

Towards the end of the readings about the Vagina Monologs Miss Eva asked if any of subs would like to share their first experience seeing a vagina for the first time but the conversation took a turn and time ran out. So Miss Tehgan assigned me the task of writing my first experience for confessions so here it goes.

My first time seeing a pussy came when I was sixteen. Not from my dad’s magazines or the ones I got the guts to finally buy at the local book store but the real thing. It was with my girlfriend that I have known since I was ten. We were friends and moving apart a few times but when I moved back close to her is when things really heated up. One day we were making out, hot kissing, hands roaming, deep in teenage lust with I heard a whisper. “fuck me”. I was shocked and speechless, I said your mom is just down stairs what if she comes up here? She said, “my mom won’t come up here”, then more heated kissing and then the same whisper, “fuck me”. Even then I was taking orders from women and she didn’t have to ask again, clothes came off and as her panties slid off there it was, what I dreamed about, masturbated to, and fantasized about and it was about to happen. The first thought that crossed my mind when I saw her pussy was, oh just like the magazines. Well I intended on doing everything I dreamed of to her, I rubbed my fingers over her pussy and by her moans and kissing me harder I was doing something right so I continued but when she grabbed my cock I stopped with my fingers and positioned myself over her and when my cock touched the lips of her pussy and slowly sunk in I thought, OH MY FUCKING GOD! And you can imagine feeling something that good for the first time I wasn't going to last long. With a few more strokes and biting my lip hard to try to keep for cumming from the best feeling I've ever felt in my life. I exploded with deep moan inside her. Then after some more kissing we quickly got dressed. My first time was over but my second and third time came that same day in different parts of the house where her mom wouldn't catch us. What can I say she created a monster and we fucked like bunnies all summer long. And thats my vagina monolog, I hope you enjoyed it.

Wheels

0 comments:

Post a Comment