Saturday, October 30, 2010

Voyager's thoughts

Sitting in the corner of the Dominion
leaning out of this world sometimes surreal, sometimes so present
My time spent in the maze of my mind
lost in the dark corners that my imagination generates

She appeared as a north wind, clean and fresh
sweeping away the haze that crushed me
and, barely noticing, I began to follow Her lead
as if I could feel, smell Her fragrance in this pixelated world.

Now my head is full of energy
and asks me to follow Her, to please Her in anything that I am capable of
I have a goal now, I'm not just kneeling
like the botanical garden statue, letting the time pass by.

I am an engine that pushes forward
searching for my limits, without fear to discover them, to go beyond
with such desire to learn to serve Her
to find out how to put a smile on her face

And then, when Her smile lights my path
when I know that I am doing now good
I feel and know that She is satisfied and happy
and is what makes me feel so incredibly good to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment