Thursday, October 21, 2010

A true confession - Rinay

I have noticed that not many have had the proverbial balls to confess the dark dirty things we think of, the ones that are frowned upon, even in the BDSM community. Well, I told myself I want to be one of those people, to help set the example. I think this topic to be quite fitting for the wonderful place we are celebrating.

The Dominion, from the moment I first touched down here, almost 2 years ago, I was hooked. This place is not only good enough for me, but its better. That is something I crave in my life and cannot seem to ever find. Funny how something so great could be found in a social group in a virutal world. But it has. I can safely say with 100% honesty that The Dominion has made me a better Domme, real life included. Having said that, I will move forward to show an example of how I am being more the Domme I want to be.

Since I was a young girl on the schoolyard I have had a very strong competitive nature, moreso towards men. I believe it comes from my "natural domme" side. The side thats still awild and untamed Domme...

I have always been a gamer, since I was able to hold a controller. Played just about every kind of game on every console there is, and that blossomed when the internet was invented. Being a tomboy, I always strived to prove i was not only as good as any boy, but better than most. My competative nature escalated when I stated "dating". And jumped from being mostly boys (the only challenge) to other women, who had a boyfriend that I found interesting. I did not seek out taken boys, but if i saw one i liked and he just so happened to be taken, it started a fire in me that made me want to take him. I certainly never did try, as I am one who prides herself on having respect and kharma values. Having said that, I did however, want to "find out" if I could have him, if I wanted. There have been times where I have tempted a boy in a suttle way to see if he would flirt back. If he did, that was enough for me and I went back to ignoring him like the rest.

Here at Dominion, that kind of behavior is bad. Even privately flirting with another womans boy is heavily frowned upon, and I personally agree with that. From this, I noticed myself feeling the urge to compete with these other ladies. However, even though I agree, I have had to stop myself from being that naughty competitor and put my greedful pride away. Because I respect the ladies here, and overall the place. From this change in my usual behavior, I have also had the chance to discover that I am in fact this way. Whereas before, I had not noticed I this behavior. I started to actually learn something about myself, and it was something I did not much like at all. Since this realization I have been able to do a bit of "self help" to train myself to feel differently and not be a "spoiled diva".

There has been many occasions when Ive had thoughts, but I will never take any action towards an owned boy. If a boy were to show an interest in me while owned, I would tell him he needs to get things settled at home first. No boy is worth stooping so low, as to disrespecting another Woman like that. Even my most recently considered boy, Glenn was recently released from his Misstress, I have in fact thought about things thoroughly and put him thru rigorous tests to make sure he is ready, and observing that she clearly has moved on. I hope that every other woman here follows this code of respect, as we all very well should. Having a common respect like this are what keeps Dominion a place where women truly do rule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment