Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shopping with my boy - Maisy

My boy gets through jeans fast; they wear thin around the knees for some strange reason. So today I decided to take him shopping for some new ones.

This store has a great big disabled changing room....a room with bars, which are made to take weight. I will have to bring cuffs next time we go shopping. The lady managing the area agreed we could use it so my boy could show me the jeans, save him having to walk out into the shop to show me each time......however, that was not the real reason.

I always get excited by trouser hangers with the sliding clips, and I thought 6 pairs of jeans, which is six hangers, 12 clips in total and I have two bullet vibes in my handbag. I knew what I wanted....fun!

So we entered the changing room and I ordered my boy to strip to his underpants. He was wearing tight white pants, which I love. I took out one of my bullet vibes and told him to turn around and bend over. I teased his arse a little with the cold steel and slowly inserted it. He tried hard to stifle his moans so that the lady outside would not be too drawn to check all was ok.

I unclipped one pair of Jeans and ordered him to put them on and I just watched, opening the clips on the hanger.....teasing him, letting him know what I wanted to do.....

Once the jeans were on, I place the clips of the hanger on each nipple...he grimaced as the clips tightened on his nipples. The sight of this makes my pussy twitch always. I turned and sat on the single seat in the room and asked him to turn to show me how the jeans looked. I like them tight round the arse and balls; I like to see his form.

Smiling and ordering him to try on the next pair, again taking them off the hanger, letting the hanger swing on my fingers, I stood and placed the hanger onto the hook of the first hanger, adding weight to his nipples, I could see his cock stiffen....very nice way to ensure the jeans fit well.

Each pair was tried on and each hanger was added to the first to place weight on his nipples. Five hangers in total, I could see he was horny as hell and desperate to be used. But this was not my plan.....this was my tease. It was time to get home, I needed to write a confession for tonight....but I was not expecting to have this tale to write about.....

The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment