Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Houseguest – Tristan

This story is set in the Beauty sim where all roleplay is directed along the lines of the Beauty trilogy by Ann Rice.

by Tristan Starspear Our Houseguest


As the story begins, I'm outside picking a basket of fresh apples for you in the grove in front of the house. You call to me and I set down the basket before jogging quickly inside, dropping to my knees at your feet in the foyer. "Adam, I've called you in to let you know that my friend "D" will be staying with us for a short time while he searches for a new home. When he arrives, your to take his things to my room and make yourself available to see to any needs he has." then with a lingering look and a pointed smile, you repeat," That's Any needs he has." My eyes widen slightly looking up at you and I feel a blush rising across my cheeks, but I nod quickly and smiling slowly up at you, I answer, "yes my MIss, of course."

Sometime after that I was arranging fresh foxgloves in the vase at the entry when I heard a carriage arrive and the sound of a door slamming. Hurriedly I opened the door and padded down the stairs coming around just in time to see the carriage leave and the Master D standing there between two suit cases. Walking quickly up to him and dropping to my knees, my eyes down, I greeted him with a, "Good Day Master, welcome to the Baroness's residence." Brushing a bit of dust from the sleeve of his coat, he said, "well, if it isn't Adam. Did your MIss tell you I was on the way?" Nodding quickly, I replied, "yes Master, I'm to see you in and insure your comfortable. The Baroness is out on the grounds somewhere and shall be back shortly." Stepping back from the cases, I notice him withdrawing something from his coat as he replied," Very good, fetch these inside and I"ll be right behind you." Chuckling now," Your Lady has informed me of the rules of this kingdom and I'm quite looking forward to exploring them." Standing, I step forward and pick up a case in either hand, then turning I begin to walk inside.

As I start up the steps I feel D's riding crop strike me across my right bottom with a stinging blow! Caught off guard I almost stumble, recovering quickly, my breath catches as the fire from the crop burns across my backside. Following a couple of steps behind me I hear D with an amused tone in his voice telling me. "ohh your Baroness has already filled in Several important details Adam, including your status." At the top of the steps, the crop flicks quickly across my left cheek sending a flash of stinging pain racing across it! "Yes Master, thank you! Right this way to the upstairs."

Following me through the doors, his crop now flicking back and forth raining down light but still burning lashes back and forth across my backside, he adds. "Go ahead and take the cases where they belong I'll be right behind you." Nodding with a "yes Master." I walk to the stairs the begin to climb then. D's crop never misses a beat...first one side and then the other.. sometimes two or three to one side then the other receiving matching blows. Already well on my way to being trained by you to respond to training in this way, I'm blushing furiously as I reach the door of your bed chambers and enter.

My cock is by now throbbing, twitching each and every time the crop descends on me. Biting on my bottom lip I trap the moans that try to escape behind my lips. Upon entering your bedroom I carry D's bags to behind the couch and bend to set them down only to receive two more hard blows before I can stand again! By now my entire backside feels as if it's on fire!...Stinging.. tingling over it's entire surface, I know without question it's a bright shade of red.

Before I can turn and kneel again, I feel his hand on my upper arm stopping me. In a deep low voice he tells me as he takes a step nearer. The step bringing his clothed body up against the side of my naked one. "That's a boy. Spread your legs wider and stand here for me." Breathing in deeply trying not to let my breath shudder as I reply, "yes Master." I spread my legs and stand for him. Tossing the crop onto the couch, he brings his left hand around to rest lightly on my chest, fingers splayed out... with his right hand I feel him running his palm across my heated backside. For a few moments he squeezes, and pinches it in several places. Patting it lightly, he then slaps both sides hard with his hand! I close my eyes, my face I"m sure as red as my bottom in humiliation. Throughout his explorations I fought to keep my hips still only succeeding partially. I'm aware how swollen my manhood has become and how it's bobbing in the air before me as I reacted to his hand. Still squeezing and pinching with his right hand, his left now travels down and finds first my left nipple then my right. His fingers pinch and tug on them. Twisting and pulling until they are both almost as hard as my cock! Fighting hard to contain my moans, my breaths come out as light whimpers as he seemingly impartially uses his hands on my body. "Hmmmm... not bad so far boy. Now lean over slightly and rest your hands on the back of the couch. Spread those legs a bit wider!. Yess.. that's it. Just like that."

Not done yet, not allowing me to kneel or leave the room, I stand in place as ordered. Back to biting my lip along with squeezing my eyes shut, I'm only too aware now how aroused I"ve become. The thought flashes through my head that I'm not allowed release without you being there and giving permission, so my heart races as I wonder what he has in mind. Taking a breath and trying to force calm on myself.... I gasp out loud as his left hand leaves my chest and drops to curl around my shaft squeezing it hard. My knees grow weak from the pleasure and I dip my head to my chest squeezing my eyes tighter. Squeezing them so hard tears leak from the sides. Just when I think it can get no worse. He lowers his right hand and using the middle finger draws it slowly up between the cheeks of my ass, coming to a stop over my opening. Rubbing in a small circle against it with the pad of his hand...teasing it as his left hand leaves me and cups my balls together squeezes then kneading them. By now I"m panting as though in exertion. Opening in my mouth I take in several gulps of air. The Master then returns his left hand to grip my cock hard. Pulling back towards my body with a firm grip, stretching the skin tight, he uses the tip of his middle finger and enters me suddenly to the first knuckle! I gulp in a breath and throw my head back, eyes flying open! He leans in close enough I can feel the contours of his body molded to my side.. his breath warm against my face, his tongue flicks out and drags up along the backside of my ear.

All this together has only served to rob me of all of my calm. Heart pounding in my chest.. I stare at the painting above the fireplace trying to focus on that and not what he's doing to me! Suddenly, his lips brushing against my ear, his voice impossibly low, almost a growl. He says,"Your Mistress was correct, I Will have good use of you while I"m here. You Will serve us both Very well." Even before he words end... his fist pumps my organ hard..back and forth rapidly all the while gripping it tighter and tighter. At the same time.. the finger in me thrusts to the second knuckle and begins to work in and out! Almost not able to stand, my eyes again slam shut and I begin to cry in earnest. A huge sob racks my chest. The conflict So intense! I'm desperate to not cum without your permission, but this man is playing my body as if it were his own! He is dragging me kicking and screaming towards an orgasm I'm terrified I can't prevent! HIs finger invading me now all the way, fucking my ass, and his left hand, with my cock in a death grip, stroking me so fast and so hard I feel my balls slapping first his hand then my body. Unable to control my hips as though they have a mind of their own, I writhe in his grip. First shoving myself into his hand then backing up onto his finger as though to impale myself on it.. The whole while my face is Burning hot from the fleeting image I picture of myself reacting as wantonly as I am with this male! Losing another sob, I give a half strangled plead as I feel myself perched on the edge of cumming! "pleeeease.. Maaaaster..." I manage to force out in a whisper.

Just as I think there is no going back.. that this man is going to rip from an orgasm from me no matter what I do! He releases my cock and withdraws his finger just like that. Shuddering and almost falling, I support my weight on the back of the couch, my breath held even as I feel my cock still tingling. The glistening precum dropping from it's tip. Sucking a deep breath into my lungs I almost jump out of my skin as his hand once again slaps Hard against my ass! "Now! turn around and find those knees boy!" Spinning as soon as the words leave his mouth, my hands snap behind my neck even as I drop to my knees facing him. Still breathing as though I'd dashed a mile as fast as I could my eyes fly wide open as I see You standing just behind him! Dropping your eyes between my legs to pass over my throbbing erection then coming to rest on the floor.

You tsk and shake your head. Putting your hands on your hips you say, "you'll be cleaning that up with your tongue my slave! That's before you dance to the Master's crop all the way downstairs to fix us drinks." As my eyes fall between my legs to see where I've littered the floor with multiple drops, I hear the Master ask you in a conversational tone. "This is the one you told me about that's never had a man's cock in his ass?" With a soft laugh you reach out and place your hand between his legs, giving the bulge there a firm squeeze, "Yes but somehow I feel certain you're going to be able to help me with that." with a knowing smile your hand leaves him even as your other finds the crook of his elbow. "Now then," fixing me with a look. " bend over and take care of that." Kneeling forward, my hands still behind my neck, I begin to lap at my 'accident' as my heart begins to race in anticipation of the weekend ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment