Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confession - Medussa

Real life is real life. We all know that the sensations that we can feel in real life will be always more intense than here, but Ladies and subs... during my last year and a half, I have felt so much in this Second Life, good and bad, but at the end we keep the good things with us.

I confess, I have thought sometime to go and I know some people would be happy of it, but I also know other maybe would miss me as much as I would miss them. So I stick myself to my home, because is what Dominion is to me. My home.
I have to say I appreciate Eva very much. I admire her and I respect her. She is pure energy and creativity. But above all she is a friend.

I have to thank to her for create this fantastic place. In this place I have found good people and some other people not so good. But that's life!
From the good people I have to thank because they have become really good friends. People who share our Second Life, and you know who YOU are. I thank you guys very much.
I wish this next year the Dominion keeps having great and fun days and we keep sharing friendships, and good moments, and laughs and spanks, and some happy tears sometimes.
But above all, I wish we can keep sharing this great bond and keep all of us together.

Thank you Eva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment