Saturday, October 30, 2010

Confession by Gabrielle Rhapsody

As I walk into my office, I notice that the kid from HR, Michael, is setting up my new assistant at his desk just outside my office. As I stride past, I barely give them a glance. Soon after, Michael quietly raps on my door. "Come in," I say, and he enters, the new boy following closely behind. Michael introduces my assistant as David. David smiles and extends his hand, which I dismiss with a cool gaze. Turning my attention to the HR geek, I instruct him to get the boy settled in and I would call for him when I needed him. Michael quickly nods and David follows him meekly out, closing the door quietly behind him.

I can hear Michael whispering to David that all "training" is done by Ms. Rhapsody. "She'll tell you what to do and when to do it," he whispers. "And you'd better do it quickly andexactly as she wants it or there will be hell to pay!"

Providing David with a sheet of paper entitled "Rules," Michael instructs him to memorize them, follow them, and never deviate unless I order otherwise. The rules are very strict, covering everything from time of arrival to dress code to even the exact preparation and service of my coffee.

Buzzing into the outer office.... I command into the intercom, "boy.... come into my office... now!" Within seconds, he is standing at my door, nervous, an anxious look on his face. I slowly stand up and move effortlessly around my desk. "Boy... whatever your name is...."

"David," he quietly replies.

"Whatever!" I brush his interruption aside. "I have to run out to a meeting. My office is a mess. Straighten it up for me while I'm gone. I may not be back this afternoon. Now.. make yourself useful and don't make me regret hiring you."

Striding out of the office, I don't bother to look back at the faceless nothing I've left to tidy up after me.

Suddenly, he realizes that he's been holding his breath all the time I was talking to him, not daring to let it out. "Whew," he exhales, turning to look carefully at my office. So many interesting pieces fill the shelves and corners. Artifacts of ancient cultures, antiques, genuine treasures..... but he knows better than to touch these things lest he break them and face the wrath of the Boss. Turning to my desk, an open cabinet catches his eye. What is this? Just slightly ajar but enough to peek into, his curiosity gets the best of him. Looking guiltily over his shoulder he leans in and peers into the dark cabinet. Unable to make out exactly what he is seeing, he opens the cabinet just a little more, revealing a strange array of ... what is this? Whips? All types of varieties of whips. Braided; single strand, floggers, long bull-whips.....

Fascinated... he begins to pull open the side drawers of the cabinet...... the top one contains various collars.... black leather... studded.... spiked.... chain-link.......

The second contains leashes of different lengths, sizes, and colors.....

The third..... various sexual apparatuses, lotions, and gels. Several strap-on dildos, butt-plugs, chastity devices.

The fourth and final drawer has leather bondage cuffs, blindfolds, and ball-gags.

"Finding something of interest, boy?" I whisper in his ear from behind. Jumping, startled, terrified, and guilty from being caught he quickly turns around. I am standing so close to him, he can feel the heat of my body against him, my breath on his face.

"Um.. no... no ma'am... I am sooo sorry. I... I... shouldn't have been looking in your personal cabinet. It was just.. um.. open... I was going to shut it. I was only...

Placing my fingers gently against your lips, I quiet him by whispering... "shhhh.....don't speak. Let me personally show you what you're so fascinated with."

Reaching into the top drawer... I remove a black leather collar of thick oiled leather. Before he knows what is happening, I loosen his tie and lift it over his head. Grabbing his white, starched shirt by the collar, I rip it straight down, sending pearl buttons flying across the room. I jerk it over his shoulders and down his arms, throwing it across the room to follow the buttons. Taking the collar and roughly placing it around his neck, I lock it into place with a distinctive 'click.' Reaching into the second drawer, I draw out a short black leash and click it onto the collar. Looking him straight in the eye, I place my finger tips underneath the collar and exert pressure, forcing him to his knees, hard!

"Now, boy," I smile, holding the leash in my hand..... how do you like the view from down there? You'll soon get used to it because that is where you will now be.... in my service, on your knees, taking care of my every whim... my every need."
Smiling, I turn on my heels, jerking hard on his leash, and
lead him into my private office dungeon..........

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment