Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bouddicea Inc - part 1 - Alex

I eyed the elegant silver ring on the table in front of me suspiciously, silent and indecisive. I glanced up at the statuesque and gorgeous woman sitting across the table from me, and immediately wished I hadn’t, as She was staring at me appraisingly. Her calm presence and poise only made me feel more uncertain and nervous.

I adjusted my tie, cleared my throat nervously, and finally broke the silence “So, the job is mine if I agree to wear this … device around my… umm…” I trailed off and pointed down toward my crotch area. The serene and gorgeous woman simply nodded slowly.

I couldn’t believe I was even considering this ultimatum. It was a gross invasion of my privacy, and even as She nodded a flush of anger and embarrassment came to my face. The lockable ring was in fact a behavior modification device capable of administering a sharp and extremely painful electric shock through the skin it touched. It was controlled even at great distance through a remote control unit that She alone possessed. I had no idea what an electric shock to the balls would feel like, but I had received a jolt to my finger through faulty Christmas tree lights a few years back and let’s just say I made damn sure I didn’t go back for more. The thought of voluntarily wearing something capable of causing me that much pain in such a sensitive area made my head spin. If I had been interviewing for any other job I would have told her to go to hell and marched out of that office without a second’s thought.

The fact that I was actually considering taking that small silver ring and snapping it around the base of my balls right then and there showed how desperate I was to work for this Woman. God I admired her. Last year alone her face had made it on both Time and Forbes Magazine, and little wonder. She had single-handedly forged a company that was now one of the world leaders in “experimental technologies”. Bouddicea Inc in a few short years had come to span the globe in influence and its profits it had made from its life-changing technologies had left its competitors in the dust. After an exhaustive interviewing process that had lasted weeks I actually had an opportunity to land a job here as a mid level executive. In fact, even better, I would be working closely with this amazing and charismatic woman.
I took the cold ring and held it in the palm of my hand. It was surprisingly heavy, and elegantly hinged rather like a hand cuff. It was cold and smooth. I steeled myself, met her calm, intelligent gaze and hoarsely uttered the words “I accept”.

She rose elegantly and offered her hand, smiling. After weeks of grueling interviews, I had finally started my new life with Bouddicea Inc. The rest was a blur as two immaculately dressed men respectfully entered the room, bowed their heads to my new boss deferentially and ushered me away. They led me, half dazed, to a medical facility within the building, where a white coated medic explained that she needed to verify the instalment of my behavior modification device. Blushing furiously as she watched I dropped my suit pants, took the ring and snapped it in place tight around behind the base of my balls. As the lock clicked in place I knew there was no turning back. I closed my eyes as she stepped forward and closely inspected the ring. She nodded and smirked a little as I pulled my pants back up. She ticked a form on her clipboard and welcomed me aboard.

It was Friday. I had the weekend to get used to my new odd piece of intimate jewellery before work began at 8am sharp, the following Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment