Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anniversary Confession - Eloise

From the first moment I put my eye on Eva, I knew there was something very special about the way her pixels were arranged. I saw her in a certain femdom, wardrobed head to toe in seriously the most sleek latex I'd ever witnessed in SL. I'd seen a lot of latex catsuits in my time, but this was different, SHE wore IT, the latex did not swallow her. She is a tiny little thing, but.. like Audrey Hepburn with a whip, Emma Peel cool, with piercing blue eyes and her hair always reveals her mood

Eva and I have a lot of the same fashion in our SL closets, sometimes I check with her to make sure we arent wearing the same thing to an event. Who cares if we do.. we have fun with our choices, and both have a great eye for detail. Eva is an artist, and is worldy, it makes her who she is, and she has such great style.


I have a secret about Eva that I want to share. Actually, it is a confession of sorts. Every weekend there is a fantastic dance, Eva calls it the "BIG PARTY".. and I have the privilege of dj-ing it with my talented co DJ,High Mistress Medussa Reddevil. My confession is, I purely love to dj, but I love to see what set Eva has created, and WHAT SHE HAS ON. I am never disappointed.
She appears pretty tough, to most who first meet her, but deep down, she is as girly as I am about fashion, frills and accoutrement's. Eva can rock a ballgown, or throw down some trailer trash couture with a prim baby on her hip. Who knew she had Malt Liquor in her pram instead of a baby. Now, that is just pure creative genius.

Eva asked me to blog on Dominon Style, and I was amazed that she asked me, because mostly, I follow HER lead with fashion, and follow HER trends that she wears. Eva is a generous soul, whether it is a tip on a fantastic fashion find, freebies in one of her sims, or group giveaways, you know she is on top of what's hot. Eva gives good prim. And, she gives even better friendship.

Check out The Fetish Sim at Dominion for the latest in Latex and Fetish wear, The Shopping District at Dominion, for couture and pret-a-porter. There is a men's fashion sim, Lux at Dominion, as well as a new Halloween sim that has loads of clever fashion for the season's best frocked and apparition arrivals. Whatever you are looking for, this clever woman has masterfully combined it for your ease and pleasure. Eva is the mastermind behind it, and she will humbly say it is because she has good friends and help, but we all admire her drive, and I learn a lesson from her daily. She inspires me to try harder, think one step further, and even in my RL, as a designer, I think... "what would Eva do?..." and soon a solution hits me like a pop of her crop.



I remember her motto:"aut viam inveniam aut faciam"-Eva, you have found the way, and we are grateful.With Love,Esteemed Lady of the Dominion,Eloise Mureaux



HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY DOMINION, long may WE stand.

That was a year ago.. look how far we've come..
I'm blessed to be a High Mistress, and have even deeper feelings for my sisters at Dominion and For Eva..
Thank you for the love and support you all have given me, thanks to the protectors and subs.. I appreciate you all so much.
Happy Second Anniversary Dominion= here's to the third!
Love,
Eloise Mureaux

0 comments:

Post a Comment