Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mistress Ariana - Robb

i remember the first time i saw Her. The woman who would become my first Mistress.

It was my freshman year in college and i was casually waiting on a street corner waiting for the bus to take me to campus, and i saw this woman in a nearby furniture store. i was instantly struck by her features: dark black hair, smoldering brown eyes, porcelain white skin that looked amazingly soft, and a curvaceous body, (imagine Monica Bellucci). If i had to guess i would have thought she was upper 20's / low 30's in age. She was the complete package for me.

i took a chance, and went inside the store to browse as well. i am not sure what i was hoping for, just taking a chance i suppose to see if we would chat.

We exchanged some glances, and She caught my lingering eyes at Her more then once, She gave me a small smile when She did. i was encouraged so i stayed, and saw my bus drive pass the store window.

i had ran out of merchandise to browse in the store and it was becoming very obvious i was lingering about, when She marched up to me and asked if i wanted a job.

"a job?" i asked, somewhat flustered that She came over to speak to me.

"yes, I purchased some things, and it would be big help if you would help me bring some things home. Would you be a darling and help me? I can give you a ride home after." She said

Without hesitating i said...

"sure!"

The store loaded up her things and we drove to her home and we talked on the way home. Her name was Ariana, she was 39, 20 years my elder (raaaawwwr) She had her own business and worked out of her own home. She had already completed her MBA, and she took quite an interest in talking about my education.

After we had set up her things she invited me to stay for lunch, and we talked about a great many things and it was a real easy back and forth and it felt like we had great chemistry. After lunch we talked for a long time into the evening. She had some things to do so she sent me on my way, but not before she insisted on me coming back the next day, and kissed me goodbye, leaving me...speechless (and if you know me..that’s rare.)

Her kiss and her voice lingered in my mind and i couldn't wait to see her again.

We would continue to meet, everday after classes and talk as our relationship grew. It wasn't in a D/s way, but as partners. I wasn't even familiar with D/s and bdsm at this point.

To give you some background before i go much further, up to this point i was still a virgin and was planning on saving myself for marriage, as a gift to my future wife. i had done other sexual things, but not that.

As our relationship grew, there were a number of things She did to slowly dig her nails into my mind.

She quickly discovered i loved my hair being rubbed, so She would have me sit on the floor, at her feet as She rubbed my hair, and we chatted.

My name was replaced with "pet", and over time that became Her name for me.

She bought me a necklace with a raven pendant on it, and asked me to always wear it, and think of Her. Which i was glad to do.

Then one day, a stormy rainy day, when we had spent the day in bed, pleasing each other, She asked me to do something for Her...she asked me to masterbate for Her...and this was when i was introduced to edging. She would have me build up, and then stop..only to do it again, and again. She said, "alright pet, i am going to let you cum, but when you do, you will say the word Raven, over and over as you do." So i did as She asked...and edged again, till She said i could cum, and repeated, what i would find out later, was my cumword, moaning it out over and over, “raven, raven, raven, raven, raven….”

About a week later, I came over and She was there with a friend of Hers, an amazing looking redheaded woman, with both of them sitting quietly in the living room, an odd hush coming over the room as I walked in. I took my place by Ariana and She kissed me and rubbed my hair softly as She introduced me to Her friend, Katherine.

Ariana said, “Pet, I would like you to do something for us.”

“yes Ariana?” I answered…feeling a strange vibe in the room.

“I would like you to do for us, what you did for me last week” She smiled.

“last week?” I wasn’t sure…She couldn’t mean…

She whispered in my ear, “Raven.”

Again..speechless, I sat there..not sure what to do, but She had me stand, and helped me disrobe, in front of them both, and I sat back down on the floor, and She joined Katherine on the couch before me, as Ariana gave me instructions, I started…shyly at first, so I focused on Ariana’s eyes and did as She asked, letting my defenses fall to the wayside.
She waited till I got to my fourth edge, and I told Ariana I had to cum, and She said, “call me Mistress, pet.” My mind spun as she told me to cum and repeat over and over, “raven, raven, raven..” My heart and my mind was racing, spinning.

She had me come over to sit by her side, kissed me, and said how very proud She was of me, receiving a kiss from Miss Katherine as well, (whom I found out later was a Domme too.)

After Katherine had left, Ariana…Mistress now, explained D/s to me, and the nature of our relationship, and traced Her finger along my necklace, and told me I was already collared. I shivered, and felt very small, I felt like property, I felt like Hers.

She brought me back to the bedroom, and cuddled me for the longest time, and She told me She wanted a gift from me, when I was ready.

I sat puzzled, then asked, “gift Mistress?”

“Yes pet,” She paused, “Your virginity.” As She stroked her hand down between my legs.

I felt myself drop down deep, quietly, whispering, “it is Yours Mistress.”

Then Mistress took my gift…

…and I gave myself over to Her for the next six years of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment