Saturday, September 11, 2010

Miss's Bikini Wax Part 1

Miss’s Bikini Wax Part 1


This was a bright sunny day that when Mistress asked me “Pet, I feel generous to you today. Would you like to accompany me for a bikini wax? I will even let you watch.”

Mistress is so beautiful, sometimes I forget just how much care goes into maintaining her beauty. I like to assist her in many ways like bathing her, dressing, brushing her hair and applying her make-up. I do enjoy helping Miss with every thing. She does many other things that I am not allowed to watch. She will ban me from the exercise room when she uses it. She has not said why, but it may be because so many exercises are not flattering to her. I do have to clean the room after she finishes. She also goes to the spa for things like mud baths, hair styling, and things she wants to be pampered with that we are not equipped for here. I do wish I could go with her on these outings. And now my Mistress asks me to accompany her, this is a dream come true for me.

The joy of seeing this brings a tear to my eyes. “Why yes Mistress, it would be my honor to accompany you on this outing. Does my attire suit you Mistress for this trip?” I rise and turn for her to look at her boy. Turning slow in his pink tennis shoes and pink Daisy Dukes she has me wearing. I have long flowing red hair that is down to the middle of my back that swings in the air as I turn for Mistress.

Looking over her boy carefully she thinks on this for a bit then with a smile on her lips she says “Pet, would you be good and go up to your room and put on the black lace panties, the white linen shirt, blue jeans and the shoes I laid out on your bed?”

“Yes Mistress” I say to her as I bound for the door.

All is as she said laid out on my bed when I enter the room. The panties are very sexy black lace with a red butterfly lacing up the rear. A lovely white linen shirt, as I put it on notice that the buttons are on my left side. The shoes are female shinny black high heels in my size. I know my Mistress likes to keep me on the edge so I think nothing more of it as I dress. With heels clicking on the wood floor, I return to Mistress. She looks at me approvingly with a large smile on her face.

“Come Pet it is getting late.” She tells me as we head for the car to drive to town. She is a good driver, with little traffic we make good time getting to her spa. I help Mistress from the car and we go inside.

This facility is full of customers and the staff. Most of the staff seems very young energetically running all over the place. She gives the receptionist her name and we sit and wait to be called.

On these outings I’m allowed to sit on furniture. Even with seeing only ladies in the spa, Mistress allows me to sit. I sit next to Mistress with my knees and legs close together and my feet pulled back under my chair wrapped one to the other tightly. My hands are lightly clasp together on my lap and I’m looking to the floor in front of me. I quietly sit and wait as Mistress reads a magazine.

A very cute young lady in a white smock, white high heels and blonde hair pulled up on the back of her head comes to us, greets Mistress and beckons us to follow her. Mistress asks if she is the one that will do the waxing. The girl confirms that it is her. I do notice that she is wiggling her butt a little more that most ladies do as we follow her to the room. It is hard not to watch this and I know it will excite me if I watch much more.

When we enter the room the girl lets up pass and says she will leave us in private while we get ready.

“Susan is it not?” Mistress asked “if you are not embarrassed by this you may stay. I have no problem with nudity.”

“Thank you Miss I will stay then, I have a few things to prepare” Susan replied sweetly. With that said she begins her preparation on the cart.

Mistress turns to me, smiles very wickedly, looking at me from head to toe, she pauses and then says “Pet…. Get undress now.”

“Mistress….” I stammer, looking questioningly at Mistress I scramble for the words that are not longer in my mind. There and a hot blush rising over me. I heard her but did she mean what I think she is saying? Stuttering a little I say “I…. I… thought you said this was for you to get a waxing?” My words trail off into the land that she doesn’t like to hear, me questioning my Mistress.

“I said accompany me. I did not say who was getting waxed. And Pet it is you” she said firmly.

I looked at Mistress with her wicked grin and narrowing eyes. Then I looked at the girl as she was turning red with her mouth open. I’m blushing red to a level I have not felt in a long while. I know not to challenge this any further so I just whimper “Yes Mistress” and comply.

Michme Sandalwood

0 comments:

Post a Comment