Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jade and Bishop meeting part 2

We left the restaurant holding hands. Again like a gentleman he opened the doors and off we went. We drove to a few beaches up the coast and ended up at Morro Bay where we parked near "The Rock". I couldn't help but think of how I wanted to put a collar around his neck and make him kneel at the resturant . Make him eat things he doesnt like. but I thought maybe it was too soon since this was the first meeting. He was leaning in toward me , and I leaned in toward him. I held his arm and bit his shoulder as i scratched my nails up and down slowly and constantly on his arm. I reached up and pulled his face toward mine and we started kissing. His Tongue penetrated my lips as he dipped in and out slowly. That was the beginning of a nearly two hours of heated passion , want, Lust and desire.
I wanted to feel every bit of my boy. I wanted more...



I ran my hand up his arm and into the sleeve of his shirt scratching and feeling his Hairy chest. I felt his nipple harden at my touch. My other hand rested on his thigh as I felt his hot muscular leg through his pants. He was a good boy and I told him, if you try this with me , I'll Slap your face. I laughed and he smiled and said I would expect that my Darling. I pulled his hand toward me and placed it on my inner thigh near my knee. He rubbed and squeezed while we kissed and then I pulled it up higher, up near my pussy. I could feel the heated passion escaping my control as I opened my legs wider. All i could think of was him inside me, pressed up against me.

We kissed more as our hands roamed. This time his tongue penetrated my lips and he began fucking my mouth with his tongue, in and out slowly, nibbling on my lips, sucking and licking over and over again, in and out. His tongue was very inviting as it coaxed mine to join him in The dance. My tongue came out and we danced and made Love with our mouth. I quietly moaned, I was in ecstasy and wanted him. His gently touch made me crazy. My Nipples were hard as pebbles and i knew my clit was too.

My fingers ran through his short hair. my pussy ached, and I could feel my wet juices soaking my panties. I pulled his hand closer up my thigh as I deliberately pressed my breasts against him. I reached down and felt his rock hard cock through his pants. I proceeded to squeeze and touch and slowly work my back and forth as i made tiny circles just under the head on his shaft. It was Bulging as my hand tried to wrap around his girth. I wanted to take it out as my mouth watered for it. Our breath was hot and he had me moan in ecstasy. he took my finger into his mouth and sucked on it as he kissed it. while I touched his cock through his pants I returned the gesture and slowly licked the tip of his finger, taking in more and more as i wriggled my tongue around the tip as if it were his cock in my mouth. his cock was very hard and aching to burst out, I wanted it. I continued sucking and teasing by adding another finger taking them both deep into my mouth so my tongue could lick the web between them. he moaned quietly.

At that moment He was Mine and he would have given in if I decided to Take it.

It was late and time for me to be getting off work. we both had to go, he had a dinner meeting and needed to get home. we drove back to my car and kissed again... I didnt want it to end.

I still want More.... maybe it's time to have a girls weekend in Monterey..... Winks!

The end

0 comments:

Post a Comment