Saturday, September 25, 2010

All systems Go - Lethal

To fully grasp this You really have to be someone who believes that things happen in this world for a reason.

Last Sunday, due to circumstances beyond my control, i found myself stuck in a truck stop in Lima Ohio without having anywhere to go until late that night or early the next morning. It wasnt supposed to be that way but the place i went to go to pick up my load that Sunday Morning, a place with a 99.3% ontime loading schedule, did not have me ready so it was to the truck stop i went to wait. I was happy in a way as it meant i got to spend time online with my Mistress but i was frustrated as this would effect my miles for the week meaning my pay would be lower.

I walked into the truck stop and pulled 100 dollars out of the atm for my weekly expenses. I noticed they were reloading a lottery scratch off machine and i saw the tickets that were being put in. Its been my experience that the first ticket in a stack generally wins more than the others (i know the lottery claims otherwise but i think it does based on expereince) and i just had a gut feeling that i needed to go to that machine and buy a ticket. Now...Mistress had forbiden me from Gambling and is keeping a tab on my daily expenditures. I thought of that but it just...I really had a strong feeling about getting that ticket. I put my 20 in and pressed the button. I instantly had a bad feeling and was wondering how i was going to explain 32 dollars in expenditures instead of 12. I sat down and scratched the top corner and there it was. First a double sign then an amount of 500 dollars. For a winning amount of 1000.

My first and really only thought was that Mistress was definitely coming over. i knew that through regular savings there would be enough for her to buy her ticket in November. But now...I knew right away i had to tell her of this. I knew that the money, though nice and something i could certainly use, belonged to Her. i also had the thought that maybe this was timed so that Mistress may take a step forward as far as controling a few of the last areas in my life that she doesn't now. Mainly my money. See...Mistress Destiny has decided that she is going to totally enslave me in RL and it is something that i desperately want from her. We have been an awesome match and in the past 3 plus months have zoomed forward.

However, She has grabbed the reins and made sure everything is going at her pace. The full control of my accounts is not something that she would allow us to jump into. It still hasnt happened yet. But by making (or allowing) me to buy her ticket to come over here we have taken one more step to that very happy place we both want to be. Mistress Destiny is loved and revered throughout the Dominion. The exposure she has given me, as her puppet, has propelled me into deeper submission than i have ever known and has me looking forward to a future that i only dreamed of.

I knew Mistress Destiny was out there somewhere during all of those years of searching. Patience has seemingly paid off and the process of her ensnarement is just about complete, save for the actual week she will spend here in Febuary. She wrote a blog the other day called 'all systems go'...and indeed they are. Courtesy of the Ohio Lottery department they are going along a little bit faster now. I love, fear, adore, and worship Mistress more than i ever can say. It was meant to be and it is, indeed, All Systems Go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment