Sunday, August 22, 2010

When Day Becomes Night - Anon

I am sure many submissives would agree that their owner is like a sun in their lives.

There was a sign on the gate, it said "The Dominion"
Almost as soon as I came though the gate,
My path seemed so clear
The sun rose slowly over it.

All the bushes had been neatly trimmed
The edging on the grass and been snipped
The flowers were planted neatly in straight lines along the edges of my path

Above me, the sun shone
The sun was so bright, it almost blocked my vision
It led me along my path
It was my sun

There were times where rain threatened, and my sun seemed to hide
A sudden thunder storm which I did not see approaching surrounded me
I felt small and insecure. like my sun had forgotten about me
I was afraid but I loved it all at the same time

But the sun came out, it shone against the rain and sent a rainbow though the sky
I trusted the sun and once more it warmed me

I thought when I rounded the corner, my path would be the same
I thought my path would be bright and my sun would be closer
But it was not.

Around the corner the grass became tall, and wild so it scratched at my legs
The flowers were small and less vivid
Night fell, and my sun was gone


During the night, all I could focus on was my missing sun
I closed my eyes and longed to walk backwards into its light once more
I can not move backwards
The path I was moving along, was gone

As I found the courage to open my eyes
I could pick out the smallest of stars in the distance
The twinkled, and danced
Some were brighter than others, but all shimmered

A few now shine bright enough, to guide my steps once more
Even though the path is unclear as I move though the grass
I make my new path, under the guidance of the stars

My sun is still out there,
It is a star now and helps to guide my new path with the others
I hope that one day, one of these stars may become my sun
The sun is after all, just a star which is closer

0 comments:

Post a Comment