Thursday, August 19, 2010

My New Toy - Marcus

Last weekend Mistress and I spent an hour selecting something special online, I laughed looking at the various types and in the end the one that seems to be the best fit was selected and I was told to order it; filled with excitement I placed my order.

A week later the parcel arrived, on Friday, but it remained unopened until Mistress was ready for it, it just sat there on the floor by my computer, unopened, just sitting there, I know I can’t touch it, I can’t open it and especially I can’t try it on, the feeling so strong to open it, but I knew I must obey and so it stays where I placed it until Mistress desires it.

It’s now Monday and Mistress has just shown me how much I’m a slut, a cum hungry dirty slut, she tells me to open the parcel which I do with excitement, tearing open the parcel and removing the package within, I open the lovely case it comes in and place all the parts on my desk.

‘Okay’ she says, ‘put it on then slut’, ‘yes my Mistress’ I say as I start to assemble all the parts, I place a suitable sized ring about my cock and balls and slide a bar into place and then picking up the main part I slide the cage over my cock, I’m aroused but it slides on and into place, I pick up the lock and fit it through the fixing hole and slowly I push down on the lock, hearing a very satisfying click as it locked my brand new Cb3000 into place, my Mistress’s cock now firmly locked for her pleasure not mine, ‘I hope you heard that my Mistress’ I say, I’m told that my voice had totally changed at that point of being so calm and contented.

***

The feeling of having my cock now locked up in real life is such a powerful feeling of submission, it’s hard to explain it fully, I can no longer touch myself even by accident, I reach down and all I feel is this plastic box, it’s almost a part of me but with no sensation what so ever.

That first night I slept with it on it felt pretty comfy, it wasn’t until the early hours when I was brought out of my dreams by this stretching pain, I felt around my cock which was incredibly hard and realized my erection had forced the cage up along the shaft with the loop, in turn the loop had forced my balls up my cock, effectively my balls were forced tightly up to the middle of my shaft and unable to dangle. The pain was pretty intense and that was the only night I had to remove the CB.

One aspect that it’s taken me by surprised is the fact that I’m now forced to sit down when going to the bathroom as sometimes it can act like it’s very own water sprinkler system spraying my pee everywhere other than the toilet I’m trying to pee into, it’s taken away one of my fundamental man abilities of being able to stand and go to the bathroom.

I’ve now been wearing it every day since; I go to work, drive my car and talk to my customers, the plastic cage snugly locked around my cock, I realize at this point it’s a novelty to wear but I honestly I look forward to the time when it becomes something that’s worn because I’m owned and it’s ordered and not something that I feel I’m excited to wear, and at that point the true meaning of the cb will be felt and realized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment