Thursday, August 19, 2010

Confession - Anon

Yesterday my Mistress was with me all day, from the time I got up till the time I went to bed, she talked with me; loving me and encouraging me to be all I can be for her. I woke up thinking of her as I showered she was at the front of my mind. I could not help myself I was so aroused as I thought of her.
I immediately began playing with myself like the little bitch that I am when I am with her. My orgasm was so strong I thought I was going to loose my balance and fall. I literally had the shakes as I toweled off from my shower. All day long my Mistress chatted with me loving me and providing the guidance I require to be the best sub I can be for her. As I was heading home I could not do anything other than thinking of my Mistress and I had an orgasm with out doing anything other than driving it made me squirm in my seat making it very hard to think about driving.
I found my self speeding home at that point trying to get to my Mistress. That evening as my Mistress and I were together she tortured me so sweetly causing me exquisite paint and pleasure like that others have seldom ever experienced or heard of in their lief time. She caused an Orgasm so strong I could barely walk afterwards I was covered with my own cum. Legs shaking and arms quivering covered in beads of sweat. As bed time neared my Mistress spanked me till my ass was red and bruised, I was so turned on as I always am when My Mistress disciplines me I had to play with myself. I love my Mistress so and she allowed it, knowing she approved of what I was doing I lay on my tender red ass playing with myself as she instructed. Just thinking about the spanking from her paddle caused me to climax again I screamed for my Mistress so loudly so lost in what happened. covered in cum again . I feel asleep dreaming of how much I love the woman who dominates my world. I have never had 4 orgasms in my life and I love her so much for giving them to me. I would do anything for my Mistress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment