Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Train - Glenn

I remember that night, I had spent the entire day being prepared for Mistress Rose's party, I had given myself several cleansing enema's and was not allowed to eat anything but chicken broth for the past 3 days. I thought she would have had me use the plug so as to make it easier for her friends, but instead she had inserted a small egg vibe inside of my anus and had me practice excercises that would tighten and strengthen my sphincter. The feeling of having that egg suddenly start vibrating inside of me while i would do squat thrusts and clenches was enough to make me want to to scream. I will not lie and say i was looking forward to the night though, in fact the idea terrified me but the idea of angering Mistress Rose scared me more.
An Hour before the party Mistress had me stand before her as she slowly stroked my cock to the point of explosion, then she would stop for a minute just to start again, until sweat was dripping from my forehead. The feeling of need and lust she knew would make me all the more... let's say receptive. Then after locking my painfully hard and purple cock into the chasity device she led me to my position for the night.
The table she and her husband had had me built was approximately 3 and half feet high. i would lay across this table on my belly, with my ankles shackled behing my ass cheeks with a round chain that would reach around my thighs and my wrists shackled behind my back. Leather straps would be lashed around my back holding me perfectly in place. Originally the plans called for my head to be held in place but Mistress Rose had decided she wanted me to be able to turn my head in case multiple men had wanted me to suck their cocks at the same time.
I can not say i was comfortable but i was exposed in a way i doubt many others have been. I was then rolled into the dining room where several couches had been aranged. I was left there for what felt like hours but which was probably only a few minutes before her guests came in. Mistress Rose had invited over a homosexual bdsm group from Tulsa with the express purpose of her watching this event. She had planned it for months and i was the evening entertainment.
The men all came in naked and from the looks already quite excited. She took a seat infront of me so i could see her. I wish i could say she had a caring look, but that would be a lie i was a toy and she was wanting to see how hard she could play with her toys until they broke. The men all sat down in their seats, some were leading their own subs in on chains which those would kneel before their owners. Rose's husband than walked in and went behind me, removing the vibrating egg by pulling on its wire.
I remeber the next part quite clearly, as Master Jason inserted himself into my ass. I screamed, i will not lie, very little lubricant and the excercises combined to make it almost as painful as the first time he took my ass. I did not look away from Mistress Roses face, as he slammed himself in and out of me, I watched the wicked grin spread across her lips as his cock seemed to penetrate deeper and deeper with each thrust. She would ask me such question as did i like it? or did her slut liek having cock in his ass? or her personal favorite would be telling me to beg for cock like the whore i was.
I would do so begging,"FUCK ME HARDER MASTER!!! FILL ME PLEASE MASTER!!!! YES MASTER FILL THIS WHORE WITH YOUR CUM!!" and to tell the truth i really meant them, even you have never had that feeling i am sorry but even through the pain of rough anal sex i would fall into subspace. Eventualy he would pull from my ass and when he did he walked around to my face and i would dutifully open my mouth as he would face fuck me until he came. I swallowed every drop, as i always did, and as he pulled out i found myself begging. "Please Master more, pleasee!!!"

Then as i was moaning and begging i felt a pair of strange rough hands on my hips. Followed by the familar pressure as another cockhead pressed against my sphincter, pressing past the ring of muscles to bury itself inside of me in one long slow motion. I never knew who was next but each time it would be the same. They would walk behind me and take my ass, some would talk to me some would not, some would take their time some would pound my ass as hard as they could, and then they would all cum either on my face or down my throat. And I would beg and whimper and cry out for more, thanking them for what they would do to me. I had sixteen men inside of me that night, i don't think i had ever been that sore before or since. But i watched them leave, and i wanted so much to hear some kind words from Rose. Instead she left me tied there over night and sent Jason in the next morning to untie me. From that day on my new nickname was "Faggot Cum Dumpster" but a few of the men who were there that night got in contact with me asking me to leave rose and go to them. I should have, but i stayed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment