Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shared Story Chapter 1 - Anonymous

Anonymous confession

A fantasy:

i am travelling with work and am on a train in a foreign city. my attention is caught by a tall dark haired Goddess dressed in a long black coat belted at the waist. She sits opposite me and Her coat opens slightly to reveal a black leather high heeled boot. my eyes are drawn to it and She sees me look down to Her boot.

She remove Her black leather gloves and i see Her nails are painted the same deep shade of red as Her lipstick. She runs a hand through Her hair, which is cut neatly in a bob and smiles haughtily. i avert Her glance and look away, but She continues to stare. We are the only two people in this compartment.

"Do you like my boots? I see you keep staring at them?" She asks. i am shocked and embarrassed. "Yes they are very beautiful", i mumble. "You forgot a word and speak up boy," She says.

i think for a second and then realise what She means. "Yes, the are very beautiful Ma'am," i say. "That's better boy, i knew that you knew your place. Now assume the position!"

i am nervous and hugely excited. i have encountered a beautiful Domme, but She wants me to kneel in public, which i have never done before. "I don't like to be kept waiting boy," She says. Before She finishes the sentence i am kneeling at Her feet, eyes fixed firmly on Her boots.

"Now boy, you are coming home with me. if you are good i might whip you, if you are bad i shall punish you most severely."

"Yes M'am, thank You Ma'am," i reply.

And so the story begins ............

Would anyone like to pen the next chapter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment