Sunday, July 18, 2010

A night out With A Mistress - Sylver

Ok so it was the second week of a month long service collar. There had been talk of parties and play teases, denied release. There are many things that have happened that will not mention....atleast not this time around. This time it's about the parties, the play, and the aftermath..

Now it had been threatened a few times to put me infront of a group and play me there. Ofcourse this always made me blush and think of how to get out of such an event. The Mistress knew this ofcourse and used it well to her advantage. Making me blush making me squirm. I found it abit arrousing all the same. She'd tell me it wasn't to humilate me, it was cause she was proud to have ownership of me. I think perhaps it was half and half to be honest..but that was her right. The day came i woke up from the floor and got up...went down stairs and made coffee for her irish cream a dash of sugar and up the stairs I went. Carefuly placing it to the side of the bed...Now Mistress enjoyed being woke up a particular way. A carress here and nibbles there...a stroke and a touch, and then my head burried between...well as i said this isn't about that portion of the story, so i'll let you imagine the rest of that.

Once woke up we went to town did the daily chores and returned. it was about mid day and Mistress was rushing around. I was told to get the toybag and place it in the car. Take off my shirt and put on my collar bring her the leash. She clicked it on..she said we was going out...I was abit confused...we have not had the collar on and leash out in public before.

We get down the road and she tells me we are going to a play party..and that i'd be play'd there. I was nervous..i was estatic...i was curious...i was confused...the whole ride i tried to think of a way to politly decline....no to accept...i didn't know what i was thinking of to tell the truth..so it was the whole trip small talk. My mind whirling through the possibilities of the outcome..some good...some bad...

We arrived at the party..signing in.."puppy drax" my name. Only words that could be said is Yes Ma'am.. unless asked a question. A rule that i took seriously as i was led by leash through the area... THere was moans, groans, and cries coming from different areas of the house...the house was not to big but had several rooms. We walked by a boy getting flogged the sounds of his pleasure caused a blush to color my cheeks. Would that be me up there?. We walked further i carried her purse she. My heart pound as he stoped to watch a demonstration of "cupping" a rather interesting form of torment and pleasure. I watched as they suspended the girl and bound her. The cups placed stratigicly upon her breast and sealed. Her nipples hardening as the cup sucks them up and then vacums holding the pressure. Then lower they went..getting a nother size and captured the girls clit. It was very stimulating..Lucky i was allowed to keep my pants...though it was said I would loose them soon. With a gulp I followed the Mistress.

We sat outside for awhile...but even then it was not to escape the discussion. Oh no...you see outside was a rather talented bullwhip instructor. Who as it happened was giving a demonstration..had I not been focusing so hard on what could happen what might happen...I might have remembered his name. But all i could do is watch the whip as it cracked in the air. A soft moan slide from my lips. I beleave the Mistress took note of that..as she tuged my leash. The night progressed and I seen more going on. More flogging more practices with the whip. Each time thinking...that could be me soon. A cage...with a Mistress sitting on it while a pet licked and pleasured her before she walked away.. OH sweet torment it would have been. Imagining to be settled beneath her licking stroking...listening to every command. My heart lept as the tug of my leash brough me to another room. All I could do was pull back slightly. Piercings...lovly in sight but as they weaved up the womans breast. Each pericing laced with a leather cord and drawn. It looked painful. But at the same time very beautiful. I was told the girl loved peircings and tattoos for the pain it granted her.

As the night grew latter we watched more demonstrations. Flogging, whips, crops, each time i felt my body warm. I heard a whisper in my ear. "lets go" My heart stoped for amoment. My eyes widened. And we began to move...Though we didn't stop till we was at the car and she laughed at me. My cheeks blushing. She never ment to play me there that night. Though on the way home she asked if I was disappointed. To be truthful Slightly..but so glad I didn't have to do it at that point.

This did not ofcourse mean that this nights story ends here....Perhaps I'll continue on to what happened that Night when we got back another time...if it interestes anybody that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment