Friday, July 30, 2010

Corset - Kyna

Corset ~by Kyna

Gentle kisses press up spine
until i press against your back
reaching around your petal soft skin
feeling the curve of your bare breast
its warmth kissing my bare forearm

I wish to linger longer
and i could feel your breath
trailing against my neck
yes it made me whimper

My eyes looked to you as i leaned back
slowly lifting pulling the fabric tight
fingers caressing the fabric
which covers your treasured torso
fingers squeeze, tug and pull


I long to be the fabric
and i could just imagine
being apart of you
Yes i breathed out with want

Feeling the criss cross of lace listening
following your husky voice fingers move
wanting only the perfection that equals you
waiting for approval before the bow is tied
sliding down to my knees

Eyes lift up awaiting
and could just see
approval in your eyes
yes i glowed from unspoken words

Peeking up through lashes of lowered Head
Just as i feel your hand along my cheek.
I leaning in drawn in by your presence
feeling you guiding my head up
My eyes trail over your Corset

Remembering this moment
i could just stay here
happy for the privilege
Yes I swoon to this day

0 comments:

Post a Comment