Sunday, July 18, 2010

Confession - Violet

I love the dance that you do when the sting of my whip meets your tender flesh... the way your body arches, the way the muscles in your legs tighten as you lift up on your toes and throw back your head and moan.. whimper.. scream. The sounds you make travel on the air and wrap around me like a warm, erotic blanket. They make my cunt tingle and they make me want to hurt you even more.

Again and again, I bring the whip down. The movement is as natural and as familiar to me as waving my hand, and this allows me to focus only on you.. on those pretty red lines that my whip leaves upon your skin.. on the erotic sound of leather striking flesh... on your reactions.. your dance.. and I lose myself in you completely until at last I see you begin to slouch against the cross and the bonds that hold you to it, and I know you are ready to move on.

So carefully, I unhook the cuffs that bind you to the free standing cross. You are a strong man, but I know you will need my hands to steady you and to guide you to your knees. I watch as you lean down and brush your lips to the toe of my boot, and I can't help but smile. It is at moments like these when I feel like I could just eat you alive.

A few minutes later finds me standing beside the bondage table, your arms and legs spread wide upon its surface, bound and secure. I do not blindfold you this time.. it's not so much that I want you to see what I am doing as it is that I want to see you.. to be able to look into your eyes as I penetrate you in this most unique and erotic fashion.

The instruments that I will need are already prepared and waiting for me on a nearby table. My one regret is the latex gloves that I slide over my hands. But they are for your protection and mine, and so I wear them... though what I really want is to feel your skin under my fingertips.. flesh to flesh. I cover your face briefly with a towel as I spray cool, sterile alcohol on your hot skin. Even this slight sensation makes you gasp and writhe.. another little dance for my viewing pleasure. I cleanse the canvas that is your skin thoroughly.. your chest, your inner thighs, even your balls, and your cock which swells at my attention.

"Are you ready, slave boy?" I ask, looking into your eyes. I can tell from your expression and your demeanor that you are already in that warm cozy space and eager to move forward, but I ask anyway. I do so love to hear your submission to me spilling from your lips.

"Yes, please, Mistress." You whisper your reply, your body arching as you speak, as if in offering.

I glide my latex covered hand over your strong chest and I swear I can feel your heart beating beneath my fingertips as I select the space where the next part of our dance will begin. And, with the first of many sterile needles in hand, I pinch a bit of your flesh between my fingertips. You gasp a little as the sharp tip first touches your tender flesh, and the needle slides like butter through your skin.. the tip gliding in and then back out again. One by one, I push the needles into place... piercing you.. penetrating you in a way that I know no other has penetrated you before me... leaving each needle stitched into your virgin skin as I move forward. And at this moment, we are no longer just Mistress and slave.... at this moment, I am an Artist, and you, my living, breathing canvas... a work of art in the making.

How can I express how beautiful you are to me as I look into your eyes again? Your eyes that are half-glazed from the erotic mix of endorphins and arousal. Your breath is quickened, and so is mine, and I find that I can no longer stop myself. Leaving my needlework.. my artwork.. in place on your rising, falling chest, I straddle your face there on the table.. my cunt is bare beneath the tight, latex mini that I am wearing, and I press it to your hungry lips.

You respond instantly, your lips and tongue suckling, licking, tasting my arousal. And as I ride the pleasure that your mouth brings, I reach downward... my fingertips grasping the base of that first needle and pulling it from your skin. You moan against my cunt as you feel the sting of it, feeding my pleasure. I drop the needle into the sharps container and then reach for another.. and another. Some I pull out quickly, letting you feel the quick, hot burn of the needle leaving your flesh. Others, I remove much more wickledly, tipping the needle so that it's tip grazes the underside of your flesh as I slowly remove them, leaving tiny crimson droplets in their wake. You reward my efforts with your moans and whimpers that vibrate against my cunt and deepen my own arousal.

With the last of the needles gone, I run my latex covered hands over your chest. My fingertips painting your flesh with your own crimson essence as I ride your lips. We have danced this dance before, you and I, and your tongue knows exactly how please me and soon I am gushing over.. feeding you my essence until I am spent.

I slide down from the table and gently lick your lips, tasting myself on your trembling mouth before carefully cleansing your skin once again.. washing away all traces of our play except for the tiny marks that dot your chest that I know will be gone all together in a matter of days.

Your cock is still throbbing and hard as you slide from the table and onto your knees, burying your face in my lap as I sit down in my favorite chair. But there will be no release for you tonight.. instead, I stroke your hair with my fingertips and tell you how much you have pleased me... how strong you are and how beautiful your submission is to me.

Tonight, you will sleep at the foot of my bed.. and tomorrow we will begin anew.


To be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment