Friday, July 30, 2010

Confession - Anon

i knelt in the entrance way of my Mistress's house awaiting her return home, She was later
then normal. my body starting to ached from its stiff posture, my silks did nothing to comfort me from the hard floor.

My ears caught the sound of Her limousine pulling up outside, smiling i quickly moved to
the door and opened it as i knelt again. There was always a feeling of electricity in the
air when i was in the presence of my Mistress, Her closeness excited me, but it also made
me a little nervous. i could feel her cool gaze as she walked through the door, followed ?
closely by three lovelyladies, but none so lovely as my beloved Mistress.

As i looked up at my Mistress, She said 'hello little pet, bring refreshments to
the Sitting Room', i quickly answered 'Yes Mistress'.

After the ladies had left the entrance way, i quickly went to the kitchen and prepared
refreshment, placing everything on a large ornate tray, i carried it into the sitting
room and served my Mistress, and then each of her guests.

After serving Her last guest, Mistress said, "now pet, dance for our entertainment and use
this." she handed me a small bottle of body oil.

i was always nervous in front of strangers, but i knew better then to disobey, i moved to
the center of the room, and i started dancing to the music. i smiled seductively and
slowly removed my silks, tossing them to the side. As i danced naked in front of the
beautiful ladies, my cock flopping between my legs, i grew excited, my cock twitching and
getting stiff.

There were amused comments as i continued to dance, pouring the oil onto
my tanned muscular body, running my hands over my chest, my arms, my legs and my ass.
It had been several days since my Mistress had allowed my cock any pleasure, and as i ran ?
my slick, oil covered hands over my cock and balls, i couldn’t help but to moan with ?
pleasure, i felt my cock getting harder. This brought more amused laughter from the ladies, ?
i heard someone say "what a horny little bitch!"

i continued to dance, running my hands over my glistening oil covered body, toying with my
nipples, and slapping my ass for their amusement. Occasionally letting my hands find there
way between my legs, teasing myself as i slid my fingers over my hard aching shaft and
cupping my heavy balls, small gasps of pleasure escaping my lips.

Feeling something land at my feet, i glanced down and saw a dildo. "show us what you can do ?
with that slut" i heard. The expectant looks on the faces of my audience left no doubt. i
gyrated to the floor doing a one handed push up, and picked up the plastic cock with my
teeth.

i Rolled over onto my back, my shoulders on the floor, my knees bent holding my hips up
high. Sliding my right hand teasingly over my body, and then wrapping my fingers around my
oil covered cock, pumping it in long, firm, strokes, each one feeling more and more
intensely pleasurably.

While i stroked my needy cock, my left hand held the dildo in my mouth, i licked, sucked ?
and bobbed on it, doing my best to put on a good show for my audience. Moaning with my ?
mouth full, from the building need in my body.

After several minutes, my muscles tensed as i neared orgasm. i had been trained never to ?
cum without permission. i reluctantly released my cock, fondling and tugging my balls, as i ?
struggled not to go over the edge.

"Show the ladies what a good whore you are pet" said my Mistress. i gave the plastic cock
one last slobbery kiss, moving it between my spread legs, and pressing it against my ass
hole. i squirmed, pressing it harder, until it finally slide inside of me, it felt huge, ?
completely filling me up.

Sweating, my legs feeling wobbly, i fucked my ass with the dildo, my free hand roaming
across my body, pinching my nipples and squeezing my balls. My cock was throbbing, begging
for attention, i stroked it in rhythm with fucking my ass, grunting and moaning more loudly
now.

Sweat filled my eyes, and the fog of desire filled my mind With the dildo deep in my ass as ?
i stoked my oil covered cock faster and faster, i found myself on the edge again and ?
forced myself to stop. begging desperately for release...

"Mistress!.. may ths whore cum.. pleasee!.. i need it so badly.. pleaseee may i!"

Her pause seemed like an eternity, indifferent to my slutty desires. "shall we?" she
enquired of her guests. i struggled for control as i waited for my Mistress's decision. ?
With nods of agreement they decided it would be amusing. my Mistress looked into my eyes ?
and said "you may cum little whore".

Hearing her words, i thanked my Mistress profusely. Stroking my begging cock without
abandonment and fucking my ass. Every nerve in my body on edge, muscles tensed, heart
pounding, moaning and screaming as i reached orgasmic bliss, i exploded shouting my
Goddess's name.

My cum shooting high and then splattering on my thighs, stomach and the floor.. i continued ?
to milk my greedy cock, grunting and moaning, my body spasming, i couldn’t hear or see ?
anything.. until the waves of intense pleasure subsided.. my legs buckled and i lay flat on ?
the floor, exhausted.. i eased the cock thankfully out of my ass, and lay there, an oily, ?
sweaty, cum covered mess.

i lay there listening to amused taunts and laughter... but finally i heard the only sound
i yearned for.. the voice of my Mistress. "You did well pet, now clean up your mess", i ?
quickly replied "yes Mistress". Shakily i rose to my knees, looked at the cum on the ?
floor and wondered what i was supposed to clean it up with...

0 comments:

Post a Comment