Friday, July 30, 2010

Confession - Anon

I would like to keep anonymity for this story please :)

My first encounter

I had always known i was into D/s since i was surprisingly young, too young to know what it actually was. Over many years i grew and exlpored and gradually worked out exactly what interested me. It was Femdom and i was eager to experience it in rl for many years before i actually grew some balls and did it. It was in the form of a Mistress i found online who for this story i will call Miss A. I had pondered going to see Miss A for many months and then one day i picked up the phone and called, i nervously booked an appointment with the secretary.
I couldnt believe it, i had just done it! omg.... all i could feel were nerves and excitement in equal strength. So i was showered and in the car quicker than a bullet. Nerves were becoming more and more my main feeling as i approached my destination.
Finally after finding the place, i circled the block a few times to make sure nobody was around. I parked up and rang the bell, the secretary came over the voice thingie and asked my name, i told her and then the door opened with a buzz. I walked up a dark staircase to meet a short Lady in her 50's obviously the secretary, she took me into a small waiting room and told me the tribute costs and thati would be seeing a Lady who for this story i will call Miss B.....
"OH" i said "I thought i was supposed to be seeing Miss A", but she explained Miss A was already fully booked and i didnt specify i wanted to see Miss A... Hang on i thought, there was only one Mistress on the website. my nerves had really kicked in by now so i kept my mouth shut while she explained to me that Miss B was very experienced and a very Professional Mistress..... I was worried.
So after sitting there waiting nervously for a few minutes a different door opened and in walked a tall large Lady about 20 years older than me and wasnt particularly attractive to my tastes... Now i was very worried. Oh shit i thought im in for it here.
She sat down with me and asked if i had been to a Mistress before, i said no, then She asked what i would like to do. I was thinking i want to go home and curl up into a little ball under my bed. "Erm whatever you want!" i uttered nervously totally unprepared for the question. "Firstly" she said "There are a lot of cruel Dommes out there that will hurt you a lot if you say that". Wow i thought thank god She wasnt one of them.... She said if i liked she would take me into the dungeon and show me around and see how we go. My mind was starting to become more at ease.
So we went into the dungeon and tried out some things and i have to say She was very professional and considerate totally dispelling my first impressions.
I have to say i didnt enjoy it as much id have liked because i was so nervous, but it was fun.
On the way home i couldnt believe id just been to see a Pro Domme, not totally what i expected but definately an experience. I had to try again somewhere else and well prepared.
I would say that looking back having been a few times to different Dommes it is certainly worth the experience, but i dont think it can compare to having D/s with somebody you love and can just let go with.
But for all the single subs out there that ponder and never do, i would say just pick up the phone and do it, but... be prepared! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment