Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello my boy - anon Domme

An Evening Begins: Confession from an Anonymous Domme.

It was about 5pm when I pulled into his driveway. It was early autumn and the first shadows of the evening were fading the colour from the day as I turned the key to cut the ignition. I had been driving for over an hour to get there, and as I pulled on the handle to open the car door, I could feel my pulse quicken in anticipation of the weekend ahead.

During my drive, I had been entertaining myself by texting instructions to him, and I smiled as I opened the car door and got out – knowing that he was waiting in there and would be able to hear what was going on outside. He would have heard the car pull into the drive, the sound of the car door opening and closing, the click of my heels on the ground as I walked around the car, the rattle and slam of a second door opening and closing, followed by the click of my heels punctuating the whirr of the wheels of my small suitcase as they came closer and closer to his front door. I knew the effect all of this would be having on him and how he would have to restrain himself from coming to help me with my bag in order to comply with the directions he had received. In my mind’s eye I imagined him – naked and kneeling in wait for me. I knew his heart would be beating faster, just as mine was and I knew that his excitement in seeing me would be tumescently obvious the moment I laid eyes on him.

I walked with deliberate slowness to the door, stopping outside for a moment. His front door was plain glass and gave a full view into his hall when it wasn’t obscured by its usual cream-coloured tulle curtain. As per my instructions, this curtain had been pulled aside to show the narrow hallway to anyone who happened to pass by. And there he was – my beautiful boy – naked, blindfolded and kneeling, as instructed, on the tiled floor of his hallway. I sighed a soft, almost silent sigh, and smiled to myself in appreciation of my property as I laid my hand on the front door handle.

As I had ordered, the door was unlocked and my smile broadened as the door opened silently inwards in time for me to hear him inhale sharply and see him turn his unseeing eyes towards the sharp clack of my heels on the tiled floor as I stepped inside. I closed the door, and quietly pulled the curtain across, leaving my case just inside the door.

I stood facing him, not moving, not saying anything – just drinking him in, observing his form: kneeling with legs apart to show his cock and balls to advantage, his hands clasped behind his neck giving a proud arch to his back and presenting his body – my property – to me in a way that I loved beyond description. I stood silently, testing his resolve and his obedience. He had been told that he could not move, or speak until he was instructed to by me. That is, except for the one thing that he always had to do. I stood for what felt for an eternity. In fact, seeing as this is a confession, I confess that I had to count slowly backwards from 10 in my head in order to keep myself from moving too quickly to him. My hands yearned to be on his flesh, my fingernails craved his skin but more than this, my heart coveted his obedience, his submission and to watch him in his compliance of my commands.

He trembled. Part excitement, part anticipation, part fear of not knowing what was ahead of him – I knew all of this and I loved it! When my count was done I took a breath as I stepped forward the two steps that separated us. Two small steps was all it was – close enough for him to be able to smell my perfume, maybe even to be able to sense my body heat – but it may as well have been a gaping, yawing chasm from where he knelt. I closed the chasm and stood looking down at him.

“Hello My boy” I murmured throatily.

At my voice, his hands moved down from his presentation position to the floor in front of his knees. This hands fumbled blindly outwards along the floor until they came in contact with my shoe. He placed his hands steadily on my shoe and leaned forward to press his lips against my toes. He kissed my foot in his customary greeting and turned his head to lay his cheek against my instep.

“Hello My Mistress” he breathed “I’m so glad you’re here”.

“Kneel up my pet” I instructed, and I placed my hands on his head as he came back to a more upright position. Slowly, I brushed a lock of slightly damp hair back from his face and then peeled back his blindfold and tossed it on the floor, allowing his eyes a moment to adjust to the light.

“You’ve done well so far” I observed as I clipped my leash to the D-ring at the front of his collar and began to walk away from the hall leading him, crawling on all fours behind me. ”But I have a lot planned for you this evening, my sweet, so we’d best get started. ”

The End.....for now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment