Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Good Bye My Mistress

Dear Mistress XXXX,

I was writing this for the day that I would leave. That day has come.

I have written this letter as you know I am leaving this chapter of my life, I have tried to put all my thoughts and feelings into this note card because I think if I told you in person I would get all choked up and cry.

The last two weeks for us both have been taxing to say the least, and I have found myself turning into someone that I don't want to be. I hope that we are speaking when I give you this. And that there are no hard feelings between us.

The time I have spent with you has been amazing, we have had our ups and downs, happy and sad moments. All I can say is that I have cherished every moment we have spent together. You have made me feel every emotion all a once. You have made me yours, in more than one way. You have made me a better person as i have learned so much through your kindness, sincerity, and your loyalty. All I know is that I adore you and I fell head over heals for you although I never said it often enough, and way way deep deep down inside there is small part of me that is happy that you found someone although it was not me. One of the hardest things i had to deal with, whilst being with you was spending large amounts of time with you sometimes weeks on end, then going for a week straight without you, even though you were there within arms reach but i was unable to touch or be with you. So many times I just wanted to stop and scream out and tell people how much I cared for you but was not able as we chose to be us in silence, I know that this was my fault and if I could have changed it I would.

In both worlds sometimes you meet people you cherish and will never forget. You are one of those special people in my life. All I can wish now for you is that all the happiness and love you deserve comes to you.

I wish you nothing but great things in this life time. If you ever find yourself in life needing a friend, a familiar voice to listen and talk to you, be there for you, or help with anything. I will always gladly put my hand up to be that person.

I love how you call me your Sweet Pea, I love how you smile when I bite my bottom lip when I am thinking, like I am right now. I love how you notice when i get all embarrassed and blush when you point it out and i put my head down on my pillow and peek back up thinking you cant see. I love how you always make time for me. I love your honesty, your careing nature, your devotion to your loved ones, your sense of adventure, youthfulness, and imagination. These are all attributes that I hope never change in you. These are also attributes that I have came to value within myself thanks to you. But most of all I LOVE you

You are truely a bright star shining in the dark night sky guiding me and leading the way, the brightest candle with a larger flame than the others, a saint in a world full or sinners, sunshine on a cloudy day. This is something that everyone who knows you sees. I know every time we meet and talk a warm smile shines bright upon my face, I get a warm feeling rushing through my body that makes the coldest of days feel warm.

You don't give yourself enough credit at times. You are so much smarter than you think. This is something that i have seen and heard in you though our conversations. I hope you will never have to settle for second best because you always deserve better than that.

Now you have read this far you know that I have gone, I do not wish you to be sad, but to remember the good times that we have had.

I have always liked this passage, and i think it's relevant for right now.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye
I wish you enough Miss Jade.

If you ever need anything, to chat, to see a friendly face, help or support.
I will only ever be a text message, a email, or phone call away.

Yours

Sweet Pea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment